[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Mission 20 :martin:

I couldn't even knock dude into the puddle and those water towers kept getting blown up before I could use it on him. :mjcry: After so many retries I just called the chopper ahead of time at a distance and knocked him down with the rocket launcher, ran to the LZ and flew out of there.

All his fireballs got blocked by a tree his was standing too close to. :deadrose:

fukk that dude.
you can wait til it starts raining for an auto win if you have too. I just went 5 ft from the heli pickup spot. Lured him to the top. Dropped the water tank on him and hopped on asap. Started clappin at him with the mounted machine gun to stagger him from taking the chopper out. Took me like 5 tries though

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
you can wait til it starts raining for an auto win if you have too. I just went 5 ft from the heli pickup spot. Lured him to the top. Dropped the water tank on him and hopped on asap. Started clappin at him with the mounted machine gun to stagger him from taking the chopper out. Took me like 5 tries though
:dwillhuh:
I had no idea you could just get out of there via helicopter. I literally went around the map and put C4 by the water tanks and blew them up as he walked near them. He would get stunned and then I couldn't figure out how to extract him because the Psycho kid would dead my Fulton every time I tried. After running around doing that shyt over and over, he finally went down after Quiet sniped him one good time. I was on this mission for a long ass time, because I was literally thinking that I had to stun him with water to take him out. I even brought out a water gun

:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I just got my leave for Friday approved...gonna get a cut and play the greatest game ever during the day then go to my honoring/appointment event that night. :win:

By the way @-DMP-

You can unlock a Raiden suit that increases your sprinting speed to that of d horse...running into enemies knocks them out instantly. You can unlock the bandanna that reduces damage received by 50% (even critical ones where you have to pop your bone back in place). The infinity bandanna. The wormhole fulton extraction...(its very silent compared to the standard one and can't be shot down if I'm not mistaken). The Hand of Jehuty...which is a special prosthesis variant for Venom that grabs on to an enemy from afar and teleports them in front of Venom for a nice quick takedown. I don't know if it can be used in close quarters without alerting other enemies (i.e. sound. Quiet's Sniper Wolf outfit which is just some army green combat overalls with her wearing some makeup and different colored hair. Then there's the naked variant of Venom's camos where he isn't wearing a shirt. Then there's the gold and silver snake outfits. Oh annnd you can unlock a fulton outfit for d dog which then enables him to extract animals and people for free...you still use a fulton though.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I had no idea you could just get out of there via helicopter. I literally went around the map and put C4 by the water tanks and blew them up as he walked near them. He would get stunned and then I couldn't figure out how to extract him because the Psycho kid would dead my Fulton every time I tried. After running around doing that shyt over and over, he finally went down after Quiet sniped him one good time. I was on this mission for a long ass time, because I was literally thinking that I had to stun him with water to take him out. I even brought out a water gun

how many times did you shoot that damn water gun :dead:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I just got my leave for Friday approved...gonna get a cut and play the greatest game ever during the day then go to my honoring/appointment event that night. :win:

By the way @-DMP-

You can unlock a Raiden suit that increases your sprinting speed to that of d horse...running into enemies knocks them out instantly. You can unlock the bandanna that reduces damage received by 50% (even critical ones where you have to pop your bone back in place). The infinity bandanna. The wormhole fulton extraction...(its very silent compared to the standard one and can't be shot down if I'm not mistaken). The Hand of Jehuty...which is a special prosthesis variant for Venom that grabs on to an enemy from afar and teleports them in front of Venom for a nice quick takedown. I don't know if it can be used in close quarters without alerting other enemies (i.e. sound. Quiet's Sniper Wolf outfit which is just some army green combat overalls with her wearing some makeup and different colored hair. Then there's the naked variant of Venom's camos where he isn't wearing a shirt. Then there's the gold and silver snake outfits. Oh annnd you can unlock a fulton outfit for d dog which then enables him to extract animals and people for free...you still use a fulton though.

omg any other game woulda had this shyt as DLC.

kojima we are NOT WORTHY :blessed:

ZoE :blessed: :wow: :mjcry:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
omg any other game woulda had this shyt as DLC.

kojima we are NOT WORTHY :blessed:

ZoE :blessed: :wow: :mjcry:
There's still more outfits for Quiet...a Grey XOF outfit, a Stealth Camo outfit, a badass leather jacket outfit, a cyborg ninja outfit, and a bionic Terminator-esque arm for Venom, shyt there's even a demon version of D Horse you can get.

There's STILL more and ya goddamned right...its all for free and unlockable offline for the game. :totheeastside:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
A7C9082649ACEE578E12B50E5B63CCFCCB649D4F

Quiet jumping up onto the helicopter reminds me of...

03A50E7617D375A6D72803861DD9356096081A91

:damn:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps

all you had to do in order to Fulton the man on fire is call in an ammo drop...It ko's the kid mantis...

I had to YouTube it because I couldn't figure it out after three tries....

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I know..I lucked out because nothing has happened after I did 29. So I won't chance it again.

I did 29 with Quiet and was doing 42 yesterday with Quiet. Couldn't cqc counter them for shyt and kept on dying. Something was warning me :wow: