[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Please only read my theory if youve completed at least mission 10 in TPP.
I believe Paz is Sniper Wolf. She lost her memory but remembers Snake and is loyal to him. She may even train alongside Quiet to become the legendary Sniper Wolf.

You'll see later in the TPP it's not

When she said she joined a group of revolutionaries I think she's talking about Liquid's FOXHOUND group that were going against the government.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You'll see later in the TPP it's not

When she said she joined a group of revolutionaries I think she's talking about Liquid's FOXHOUND group that were going against the government.
Oh ok, if you already got far enough to know then that's cool. But Sniper Wolf does specifically mention having joined big boss as she dies. Watch the video I posted of her final speach in mgs1. She calls him Saladin.the groups she's referring to is 100% big boss' group and not the fox hound liquid recreated

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see everyone playing this game and I really want to check it out. But if I can't even beat the last game, then I can't buy this one yet. :mjcry:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Paz is from Costa Rica and Sniper Wolf is from Kurdistan. seems it would take quite a few mind games to change her accent and memories. anything is possible in this series, but it seems like a stretch
It's not a stretch, Paz hit her head so hard she created a blockade in her mind. If you visit her at Mother Base you'll understand. It's not far to believe that someone in MGS could do a complete shift in character. Look at the "Man on Fire" who was also in Snake Eater. Look at Grey Fox aka Ninja.

Though if Paz isn't SW, I'm SURE she was trained by someone from this storyline era...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
finally beat the last game. Thank God I got it for free cuz it was one level really. Bout to go check this game out now.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ok. I white flag FOB.

The Asian community has already hacked the files to enable all S rank soldiers.

Going to fall back until Konami counteracts

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I did 29 with Quiet and was doing 42 yesterday with Quiet. Couldn't cqc counter them for shyt and kept on dying. Something was warning me :wow:
Breh, this game is too fukking good like @-DMP- said, Kojima really focused on the player experience while knowing damn well Konami would have loved to make all of the secret items/unlocks DLC. And these missions...:whew:

That fight with the Skulls though was fun as hell too. Can't wait to replay missions with all of the unlocks I've acquired.

By the way @-DMP- I got the Hand of Jehuty last night...it was SOOO easy but you need to satisfy some conditions so you get the side op that leads to you unlocking the requirements to get it. shyt is :wow: breh. Just :wow: Plus it has no effect on your rating either.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Ok. I white flag FOB.

The Asian community has already hacked the files to enable all S rank soldiers.

Going to fall back until Konami counteracts
Exactly what I was skeptical about. Thanks for confirming.