[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Im done listening to millers goofy ass. nikka told me follow some fukkboy to lead me to the interpretor.

Why the fukk would i do that when i have a walker gear and im Big BOss :mjlol: stupid ass nikka. I tranquilized the interpretor and everyone with him ASAP then just found the prisoner i was looking for on my own.

Walker Gear - god tier.

Shooting like 20 tranquilizers at a bunch of dudes, silenced and semiautomatic :noah:. By the time the silencer break, they all laid the fukk out

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Going to figure out how to make the game look like this
HgoAj8p.jpg

But my GD skills is telling me photoshop sharpen tool

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The one that got cut or the one thats in the game

It's in the game. This games story is officially worse than Rising. Dont watch the secret ending if you want to look at MGSV the same way :snoop:

Kojima is a master troll. Im still mad at that shyt:dahell:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I haven't beat the game but how do you expect the PREQUEL of over 6 games to end?

I am already aware of what's going to happen without even reading spoilers...there are only about 5 questions that I think this game will answer that'll help me understand the entire storyline

Also I just found out (I think) enemies will follow your footprints in the desert..not sure for how long..I need to recreate the situation again ..reminded me of old MGS :blessed:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Cats wanna be forced to watch cutscenes that they will complain are too long. Its a balance for players that dont want downtime from gameplay. Give them long winded tapes to listen to. I dont know why you want to be forced to watch boring cutscenes if you dont want to listen to the tapes.
EXACTLY! these people must have forgot the mass outcry almost worldwide about how many cutscenes and codec conversations Metal Gear Solid has been known to have. Kojima listened to every complaint and stripped it out of the game and people are still complaining. And side ops are just that, SIDE OPS, you don't even have to do them. I've been enjoying every minute. Most of the side ops I've done have led to me getting way better weapons and a ton of resources. I guess if all youre doing is speeding through and extracting then prisoner then yes, it would get boring, but not if your neutralizing every soldier and grabbing every resource and interrogating people. I have yet to be bored with a single aspect of this game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's in the game. This games story is officially worse than Rising. Dont watch the secret ending if you want to look at MGSV the same way :snoop:

Kojima is a master troll. Im still mad at that shyt:dahell:
Why would you expect ANYTHING in terms of the ending? It's a prequel. It's bound to be extremely open ended. After the success of this game theres no way they aren't thinking about making another one continuing on to the first Metal Gear that was released on NES.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Why would you expect ANYTHING in terms of the ending? It's a prequel. It's bound to be extremely open ended. After the success of this game theres no way they aren't thinking about making another one continuing on to the first Metal Gear that was released on NES.

You dont understand breh. Its not like that. This entire game is nothing. When you see it... :dead: Its not a bad ending or anything. I wouldnt even call it a ending. Kojima just perfectly trolled his entire fanbase.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
If y'all think they aren't adding dlc or another game y'all tripping. MG online 3 comes out soon they might release more dlc for the game hopefully....metal gear one for nes remake would be crack..tho
dwill.png

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Man current gen consoles definitely needs custom music. I want MGS1/MGS2 theme in this game so bad. Id have it as my helicopter music.
I literally played this game from Friday through last night with breaks for things like food, water, restroom and going to the gym...the bare minimum :wutdawg:

This is one of the best games I've ever played.

Just finished Ep. 31 last night.

I got a couple questions:

• I can't build more FOBs because I need to connect online...I can't connect online while playing because the game says I need to update my game...I can't update my game because I'm not getting a prompt to do so and I don't know where to go to update it. Notwithstanding the UI differences across consoles...how do I go about updating my game? Idk if its another 5GB I need more men for staff deployment dammit :totheeastside:
  • It seems like it takes FOREVER to get my unrefined resources refined...shyt happens like once every half hour :totheeastside: I don't have the platform (forgot the name) that speeds it up maxed out yet, but I wonder if you know what the fastest rate of refinement is :intradesting:

And Quiet is the shyt..saved my ass from them Skulls during Code Talker and I didn't even fight them. :totheeastside:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lol this game doesn't need an ending, you already know what happens. We just need MG1 and 2 Remakes tho. MG2 is the shyt.
I haven't been reading through this thread at all, but I saw the criticisms online about Part 2 and the expectation of an "ending" and had the :mjlol: on considering that we have been embroiled in the subsequent events of this game for the past 17 years :dead:

Perfect sandbox game imo :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I gotta admit, this game is getting a bit boring. :patrice: 37 hours in and it's beginning to get a little too repetitive. Maybe I should just skip the side ops. Rescue prisoner 1, 2, 3, 4. Rescue highly skilled soldier 1, 2, 3, 4. Blah, blah, blah. Hope it picks up in Africa. I'm at that point, but I'm trying to do all the side ops in Afghanistan first.

D-Dog is the shyt though. Makes stealth so easy. Still waiting on using Quiet though....
Once you get your bond level up with Quiet the game will be :wow: status. Send her to an outpost and she'll kill/tranq everyone before you even step foot in it :wow: