[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Better start using walker gear friend. I laid down 5 dudes with tranq from 90 meters while they were puzzled as to what was happening
Despite her demonic attire, I utilize Quiet's sniper tranq rounds for this friend. Then I send my sleeping guard friends away from the demonic realm on balloons.

There's a special outfit you can unlock for Quiet where she is clothed.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
To stop the rate of infection before you get the cure, you have to look at the language of all the soldiers from your Staff Development - All Staff menu. The infection is spread through language. Its different for every player but the language is the common denominator. To figure that out, after Ocelot sets up the Quarantine check to see the language spoken by the infected soldiers...the one language that is spoken by all of them in the language that is infecting Mother Base. In my case it was the Kikongo language. So I literally went to the All Staff menu and selected over 200 something soldiers that spoke Kikongo and sent them to be quarantined (I know shyt was frustrating but worth it in the end :manny:). After I did that I got a message from Ocelot saying that the rate of infection has dropped drastically. Additionally, if you want to reduce the number of casualties, then keep playing story missions until you get the cure then you'll be aaight after the cutscene that explains that everything's aaight. I ended up losing 7 soldiers total :win: By the cassette tapes and cutscene from the Devil's House clue you into this.

But yeah, I must have been lucky because I didn't have many Kikongo volunteers :heh:
Yeah... I just knocked out the next few story missions
:whew:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Despite her demonic attire, I utilize Quiet's sniper tranq rounds for this friend. Then I send my sleeping guard friends away from the demonic realm on balloons.

There's a special outfit you can unlock for Quiet where she is clothed.
Good because I'm not going into the field with her dressed like filth

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Breh answer me this, is there anyway to unlock a silencer mod for the tranq sniper? or is there a better model later on with one?

Im doing no kills and would really appreciate a tranq snipe that didn't alert the whole damn neighbor hood every time I shot it.:francis:
Yup there's a silenced tranq sniper. In the meantime you should just have Quiet tranq people and draw their attention away from you. Or you can be like me and just be a pro while using hardly anything :troll:

Thanks for helping me out with my question above :martin:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
Better start using walker gear friend. I laid down 5 dudes with tranq from 90 meters while they were puzzled as to what was happening
exactly, I was confused when I seen dudes in this thread calling D-Walker weak :dwillhuh:, that thing is a death machine. come on now you can storm through bases with a machine that has a gatling gun for an arm. and then there's that attachment that lets it shoot electricity :wow:......

the ONLY drawback I can think of is it costs a lot of GMP to deploy it for a mission compared to the other buddies.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
exactly, I was confused when I seen dudes in this thread calling D-Walker weak :dwillhuh:, that thing is a death machine. come on now you can storm through bases with a machine that has a gatling gun for an arm. and then there's that attachment that lets it shoot electricity :wow:......

the ONLY drawback I can think of is it costs a lot of GMP to deploy it for a mission compared to the other buddies.
The bold is why I'm not even investing in it until I pretty much level everything else up and acquire other upgrades and equipment. Once that is done I'll invest in all of the combat oriented shyt :wow:

Then again it all boils down to one's playstyle :manny:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
The bold is why I'm not even investing in it until I pretty much level everything else up and acquire other upgrades and equipment. Once that is done I'll invest in all of the combat oriented shyt :wow:

Then again it all boils down to one's playstyle :manny:
basically when I know I HAVE to go in and fukk stuff up, I'm D-Walking it :demonic:.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I have never in my fukking life..seen a game..or played a game like this
this is greatest game I have ever fukkING played in my entire life
neg me i don't give a shyt, ive played almost everything and anything from atari up to now
this is the greatest game in the last 5 or more years
:yes:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@-DMP- how do you go about managing your staff..I can't deal with putting an even number of troublemakers in each category :mjlol:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I deploy it with me. 5 gs.

I use tranquil rounds only and just skate on friends, literally.

Who but walker gear can run through trees at full speed like twigs
Active camo. They can't even see friends while they get silently tranqd Because they didn't wanna B friends. :wow:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'd like to see a count of how many times they say cipher in this game.

Friends are furious.

IT'S CIPHER :steviej:

These animals and that pebble in this country is no coincidence.....................

IT'S CIPHER :steviej: