[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
BTW the game is unfinished, Kojima and Konami beef fukked us over pretty bad...

This is the actual ending of the game that we probably won't ever play...

Do not view this until you reach mission 41 and complete all the yellow side ops...

Fans think they can punk Konami into finishing the game lol. At least Kojima told friends.

The game cost more then 80 million to make

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
totally agree. and the fukked up thing is kiefer sutherland's voice is unique as hell. but why did they get him, when they BARELY allow him to say shyt on the game anyways????

we have been hearing hayter for 15+ years, and now we stuck hearing jack bauer basically grunt and groan the entire time, cuz I don't think I have heard him form a complete sentence despite playing the hell out of this game all weekend.
He talks a lot in the cassette tapes. Idk why people say he doesn't talk. he just doesn't talk as much in cutscenes so far from what I've seen.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He talks a lot in the cassette tapes. Idk why people say he doesn't talk. he just doesn't talk as much in cutscenes so far from what I've seen.

I haven't really listened to the cassette's. but it's still strange when snake's talked a lot in EVERY other MGS game except for this one where he's almost a mute.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I got 200 in the quarantine :damn:
8dZZTx6.gif

Hope they all die :demonic: fukk your base

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't really listened to the cassette's. but it's still strange when snake's talked a lot in EVERY other MGS game except for this one where he's almost a mute.
:what: Breh you need to listen to them. There's lots of pertinent information in those tapes and a lot of em fill you in on some more back story.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:what: Breh you need to listen to them. There's lots of pertinent information in those tapes and a lot of em fill you in on some more back story.

I'll get around to it sooner or later. kinda strange that the cut scenes aren't all extended like the previous games. they get straight to the point. even peace walker had lots of cut scenes and that was originally developed for PSP.

MGS 4, those cuts scenes were just ridiculously long. just tedious. there was probably like 5 hours of total game play on that one.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another reason why Kiefer Sutherland was probably chosen for the role is that he's real popular in Japan.