[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'll get around to it sooner or later. kinda strange that the cut scenes aren't all extended like the previous games. they get straight to the point. even peace walker had lots of cut scenes and that was originally developed for PSP.

MGS 4, those cuts scenes were just ridiculously long. just tedious. there was probably like 5 hours of total game play on that one.
Cats wanna be forced to watch cutscenes that they will complain are too long. Its a balance for players that dont want downtime from gameplay. Give them long winded tapes to listen to. I dont know why you want to be forced to watch boring cutscenes if you dont want to listen to the tapes.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I gotta admit, this game is getting a bit boring. :patrice: 37 hours in and it's beginning to get a little too repetitive. Maybe I should just skip the side ops. Rescue prisoner 1, 2, 3, 4. Rescue highly skilled soldier 1, 2, 3, 4. Blah, blah, blah. Hope it picks up in Africa. I'm at that point, but I'm trying to do all the side ops in Afghanistan first.

D-Dog is the shyt though. Makes stealth so easy. Still waiting on using Quiet though....

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I gotta admit, this game is getting a bit boring. :patrice: 37 hours in and it's beginning to get a little too repetitive. Maybe I should just skip the side ops. Rescue prisoner 1, 2, 3, 4. Rescue highly skilled soldier 1, 2, 3, 4. Blah, blah, blah. Hope it picks up in Africa. I'm at that point, but I'm trying to do all the side ops in Afghanistan first.

D-Dog is the shyt though. Makes stealth so easy. Still waiting on using Quiet though....

I tried to do all the side ops in afghan, turns the game into a drag. The game becomes practically a brand new game when you do the main missions in africa

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
For those who are bothered by the fact Snake is a little more stoic and reserved this go around..
(If you're dying for a semi explanation..)

That is by design.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Maybe you should take a few days off :ld:

37 hours is alot

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

leave The Hinterlands White Orchard Afghanistan

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Run Up:sas2:
Ut3AtQQ.jpg