[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yeah I was just laying there smoking to pass time and this dude would NOT leave. I'm like :wtf:?
Also it's weird how you have Quiet with you when I don't have her yet.. I guess I'm getting her now since I noticed Miller just told me to come through on the base.
That was like the first mission I did with her...

I did all the side ops to that point and listened to the tapes so I'm assuming that combination triggers the cutscene which unlocks her...

I actually missed D-Dog my first time through Afghanistan and had to go back and find him...Luckily he is on a dirt rode by a landing zone and you can go there anytime to pick him up if you missed him...You just have to wait 10 missions for him to grow up and be a usable buddy so the sooner you find him the better...

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got him right by a landing zone near some cliffs. I just hopped off the Heli and he was right behind me making noise.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
BTW the game is unfinished, Kojima and Konami beef fukked us over pretty bad...

This is the actual ending of the game that we probably won't ever play...

Do not view this until you reach mission 41 and complete all the yellow side ops...

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I mean Snake talks a lot on the cassette tapes so it seems kind of weird how quiet he is in game missions

. Like dude on some
shyt.
He's basically a silent protagonist. I don't know why they canned David Hayter for the guy from fukking 24. Like, shyt sounds weird and I don't know when snake is talking because the guy voice ain't what i'm used to Big Boss sounding like

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's basically a silent protagonist. I don't know why they canned David Hayter for the guy from fukking 24. Like, shyt sounds weird and I don't know when snake is talking because the guy voice ain't what i'm used to Big Boss sounding like
:manny:
shyt happens.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Recruit as many africans you can, just make sure they are light skin and white
Lol what?

nick-young-confused-face.png

U fukking wit me or does that make a difference im right before that part...

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Lol what?

nick-young-confused-face.png

U fukking wit me or does that make a difference im right before that part...

It actually has nothing to do with that. Just play the game and listen to the cassettes. It's about language, not race.

We need a post game thread.:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I mean Snake talks a lot on the cassette tapes so it seems kind of weird how quiet he is in game missions

. Like dude on some
shyt.

totally agree. and the fukked up thing is kiefer sutherland's voice is unique as hell. but why did they get him, when they BARELY allow him to say shyt on the game anyways????

we have been hearing hayter for 15+ years, and now we stuck hearing jack bauer basically grunt and groan the entire time, cuz I don't think I have heard him form a complete sentence despite playing the hell out of this game all weekend.