[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Brehs how the fukk do you complete where do the bees sleep? Do you let the prisoner lead them to the honey bee or what? Feels like im racing to get there but the caves are covered in guards and the prisoner is protected by 3 guards

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you have a stun gun dont forget to shoot and capture birds out of the sky.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you get an interpreter to speak though u?

Edited: Never mind, now I can find the interpreter on side ops.

Last edited:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Brehs how the fukk do you complete where do the bees sleep? Do you let the prisoner lead them to the honey bee or what? Feels like im racing to get there but the caves are covered in guards and the prisoner is protected by 3 guards

Take the left passage
It will take you to the top of a hill
Binoc all the enemies
To your left will be the prisoner + 3-4 guards
Now this is where you freestyle it
But this is what I did

Dropped Down
Inter. the tower guard (forgot wtf info he gave me)
Sandstorm
Rushed the 3-4 guards
Put a balloon on the hostage
Farm'd the entire for diamonds/resources area until I found it by myself
The HoneyB is inside the ruins to the left
You will start to go down into an area that has the sky showing above you
with 3-4 runs in that area

Now you can prob Traq. all 3 guards 1 by 1 until they all fall asleep then go for the POW

Or you can take out the Tower guard walk to the tints with the two prisoner cells, above this area is the exit of the Honey weapon

If you're in game drop a image of your map and ill try to show u

She was changing positions following me automatically until I used "talk to quiet' as a command then she just stayed still and wouldn't leave. So I have to to use the iDroid to move her? I figured I could call her to my location without pulling up a scout or attack option.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did the game even tell me how to do this? I didn't even know hitting the d-pad did anything on the iDroid.

Once you level up, there will be a CMD where she follows you no matter what

She will
1. Go to nearest vantage points
2. Dash in and mele enemies that are near you (I was getting inside a truck and she leaped down and killed a enemy soldier for me)
3. She will shoot on sight (also a CMD where she will shoot anything your crosshair/binoc is on)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
She was changing positions following me automatically until I used "talk to quiet' as a command then she just stayed still and wouldn't leave. So I have to to use the iDroid to move her? I figured I could call her to my location without pulling up a scout or attack option.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did the game even tell me how to do this? I didn't even know hitting the d-pad did anything on the iDroid.

Yeah the game did, she'll follow you regardless if you tell her or not. I use scout just to get her in position before I hit a camp or something. She saved my ass during the Skulls mission in Africa

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How the fukk do you develop missiles? I have level 2 R&D and all I see are grenade launchers. I need missiles for chapter 7 and 8.