[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I extract everybody cause it makes the mission area of operations easy. Plus you're bound to lose soldiers when you send them on combat duties.
most soldiers you lose are combat soldiers levels D-E thats why i dont fukk with em... you need to keep track of your soldiers health around the staff management, even an A-B class soldier can get killed if you send him out with low health

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got S rank on Episode 16. Not sure how but :banderas:

Won't be doing that shyt again

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
most soldiers you lose are combat soldiers levels D-E thats why i dont fukk with em... you need to keep track of your soldiers health around the staff management, even an A-B class soldier can get killed if you send him out with low health
I'd rather lose those than my higher ranked ones :ufdup:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
whats the point of extracting a soldier with E's and D's in every category, that shyt hardly levels your base up :scust:... i see E class soldiers in my unit theyre getting the boot :camby:

I was the same for a while then I got a FOB and now I need to fill the space to keep the gears rolling.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Told you I had to get the fukk up outta that long ass mission :mjlol: no fukks given to my grade on that shyt
I tried so hard to sneak. Got past everyone without tripping alarms. Got to the pyramid, crept past one of the guards and right when i get to the door, this fakkit Kojima put a damn cannister next to the door. Bumped into that shyt an the door i was going to go in locked and i had to lay the guards down and dip. No fukks were given after that :demonic:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:takedat: Girl that played Quiet is cute as hell.

108380_da223d81-317a-4e89-8991-6f85075e5912.jpg

xedVAeo.png

ouverture-kojima-productions-los-angeles-s-17.jpg
fukk she in front of a microphone for
2zsqikg.png

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

Don't click if you are still n Afgan
White Mamba was thorough as fukk:ohhh:This game reflecting on the black plight AND showing white (children) supremacy:wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd rather lose those than my higher ranked ones :ufdup:
my higher ranks never die... only soldiers i lost were 1 E and 1 D

i did 8 deployment mission and only lost 2 weaklings.. youll see when the deployment mission are up against A-B class soldiers youll be glad you got the right soldiers to level up faster in preparation

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Need to command her to go somewhere
She was changing positions following me automatically until I used "talk to quiet' as a command then she just stayed still and wouldn't leave. So I have to to use the iDroid to move her? I figured I could call her to my location without pulling up a scout or attack option.

Maybe I wasn't paying attention but did the game even tell me how to do this? I didn't even know hitting the d-pad did anything on the iDroid.

Last edited: