[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs that Big Boss/Quiet combo is :blessed: nikkas is really sleeping on her skills :smh:

I did that Skulls convoy mission like a Legend. I found the route, sent Q in front of the convoy and had her put the sights on the driver. Popped that nikka then snuck inside the tank while the goons were distracted with her. Skulls popped out like "what's up" :birdman: blasted them nikkas and Q picked them off in a handicapped tag team match for the ages. Bodied all them fakkits and stole their tank after like :blessed:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just got S rank on Episode 16. Not sure how but :banderas:

Won't be doing that shyt again

I'm out here getting D's and shyt. :mjcry:

my team sucks on motherbase. all the soldiers I fulton out are like E's and shyt.

also, I don't see a medical team yet either for some reason. maybe I'm too early on. I'm only on episode 4.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No clue what they did but seeing soldiers in my combat unit get that Distinguished Service medal. Feels good :mjcry:

Hold up, they got S++ rank soldiers on here? How is Big Boss not S++ :dwillhuh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm very interested in knowing this as well. in peace walker, I kept having to dimiss the dudes I would fulton cuz they were all :trash:
You get an upgrade later to see their stats. You cant see their skills until they spend time in your base.

IF they have a question mark under their name, they're valuable.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
When she starting walking towards me i thought she gon kill me:whoa: