[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I didn't know you could pan around in the chopper :lupe:
You can see all your guns hanging with your customizations on them and if you swing the camera around to the other side Snake has a mural of all his buddies. Even got a pic where he's holding little DD :mjcry:

I can see why Konami fired Kojima, the gawd would have stayed fukking up their money :blessed:
Should have given whatever he wanted. When has he made a shytty game?

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Should have given whatever he wanted. When has he made a shytty game?

Not about being shytty, the extra details add up though and that takes time. I'm sure if he had another 6 months he would have figured out something to do with it which is some scary shyt if you're funding. Outside of MGS Konami has been done for years. I don't even think they're gonna do that many games anymore.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Heads up, I haven't gotten there yet. But people who get sick speak the language "Kinkogo". Look through your staff (switch to display if you have to) and put all those fukkers in the quarantine while you get the cure so they don't wipe out your entire fukking army.

:whoa:

When you say quarantine you mean sick bay? I got a whole bunch A-B listers who speak Kikongo and removing them from their units are leveling me down big time. I'd hate to fire them would sick bay quarantine them from my healthy staff?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

When you say quarantine you mean sick bay? I got a whole bunch A-B listers who speak Kikongo and removing them from their units are leveling me down big time. I'd hate to fire them would sick bay quarantine them from my healthy staff?
No I think you actually get a "Quarantine" unit when the time arrives.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
About Quiet I brought her on a mission but she just stayed where we landed and didnt follow me and my commands for her are greyed out, did I do something wrong?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
shyt, my base is looking :flabbynsick: , im off hunting for some good soldiers, can't stand extracting E class soldiers :scust:

if you didn't update your idroid to scope out a random soldiers abilities then ur fukking up lol
they need to have at least a C in at least 2 classes

im still on 11%
2wfomqe.gif

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
shyt, my base is looking :flabbynsick: , im off hunting for some good soldiers, can't stand extracting E class soldiers :scust:

if you didn't update your idroid to scope out a random soldiers abilities then ur fukking up lol
they need to have at least a C in at least 2 classes
I just extract everybody I see now :yeshrug: Need the manpower.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I have dozens of people who speak kinkingo and no one has gotten sick in hours in my game file, and no one is in the sick bay or anything :francis:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have dozens of people who speak kinkingo and no one has gotten sick in hours in my game file, and no one is in the sick bay or anything :francis:
Heard it happens after like mission 20 or something.

Bout to see what all this fuss about mission 16 is about :beli:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I just extract everybody I see now :yeshrug: Need the manpower.
whats the point of extracting a soldier with E's and D's in every category, that shyt hardly levels your base up :scust:... i see E class soldiers in my unit theyre getting the boot :camby:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well shyt I'll find out when it happens :manny:

For now they are upstanding crew mates though, Im keepin em on board :obama:
You only need to do it when it happens anyway. I'm just letting people know ahead of time what you need to do in order to keep your army