[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk do you develop missiles? I have level 2 R&D and all I see are grenade launchers. I need missiles for chapter 7 and 8.
:heh:
I just C4'd and grenade launcher'd my way through those missions.
I'm still tryna get my head wrapped around developing and sending out mercs to do some missions.

Also what's the point in doing some of these missions as another character?? Doesn't that mess up story cutscenes?

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
This can't be the last chapter of MGS
IT CANT BE:damn:I FEEL 16 AGAIN:to:
I been sending death threats toward my Steam friends then going offline right after:mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew it was going to pay off to keep them troublemakers LOCKED in the waiting room.

turning them into Expendable combat deployment units. :banderas:

No sense getting my main hitters killed if i got a band of thugs to do the dirty work for me. If they die? :blessed: If they bring me money :blessed:

Elite Gaming :king:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm still tryna get my head wrapped around developing and sending out mercs to do some missions.

Also what's the point in doing some of these missions as another character?? Doesn't that mess up story cutscenes?
It messes up the cut scene but at least u can play in your own image, if you want.

This aint the witcher. You arent forced to play some clown ass fakkit.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

shyt, I guess I better buy that grenade launcher now. :francis:

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Every one in my base at least a B in their field. As getting grownmannapped on sight:shaq:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I s ranked chapter 7 with no missles and everything is checked.
giphy.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:ohhh:

I take that back i used a rocket launcher. That would be a missle. My fault. I used 1 c4 and 1 rocket per vehicle then hijacked the truck weapon to finish the rest.

Im going to redo that mission because i have land mines that can destroy tanks now.
Hopefully I can develop a rocket launcher. If not, more side ops I guess :manny: