[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
picked the game up tuesday and decided to stay up late so i can play this and that prologue :banderas:

if that's how the game kicks off then i know the rest is gonna be crazy :wow: my 3 day weekend is booked with mgs5 and cereal :blessed:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Went to bed last night had a dream i was in some desert swamp and there were huge ass Snakes everywhere. I was using a jet pack and just super jumping over and over again but everytime i landed it was near some huge ass snake. I was afraid this was going to happen. :snoop:

snake. :leostare: Snake? ::mjcry: SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE :damn:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
that cutscene with Quiet
I got into a sniper battle with Quiet, does it matter if i use lethal weapons to take her out...will she still be alive to join my squad :lupe:
I finished the battle vs her with a lethal sniper rifle. I think you do get an opportunity to kill her though when she's laying there after a cutscene after you take all her health. the one guy back at motherbase was telling me to end her while I was walking up to her so I'm assuming I had a choice?

P.S a funny way to defeat her is to tag her through binoculars and then order a supply crate to drop in on her from above :russ:.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
that cutscene with Quiet

I finished the battle vs her with a lethal sniper rifle. I think you do get an opportunity to kill her though when she's laying there after a cutscene after you take all her health. the one guy back at motherbase was telling me to end her while I was walking up to her so I'm assuming I had a choice?

P.S a funny way to defeat her is to tag her through binoculars and then order a supply crate to drop in on her from above :russ:.

This is how I do those wondering soldier missions. shyts fast and effective

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
ps4 servers are back up....:demonic:

:leon: i just dispatched one of my combat units for a online mission and it's going to take a full day :scusthov:.

edit:

and just like that they're down again..:scusthov:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Taking your time pays off

50 story missions
157 side ops

Im only on mission 9 trying to get checkmarks for everything. :blessed:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Taking your time pays off

50 story missions
157 side ops

Im only on mission 9 trying to get checkmarks for everything. :blessed:
I was going to do that with the tasks for the missions, but I'm just going to keep progressing through the story and the side missions.

I've literally no lifed this game since I got it on Monday. Ain't did nothing but play MGS5 and go to the gym this week :wow:

I think I'm on like Mission 18 or 19, but I've done damn near every Side Op in Afghanistan. I'm caking with bread from that, whenever it's time to upgrade it's nothing.

Now that my army is growing like crazy, I be on the prowl for the truck containers that hold a ton of materials so I can keep expanding my various departments.

All of my departments are like level 20 or higher.

I'm not gonna be able to play again til late Sunday though
:mjcry: