[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Someone has been on reddit :mjpls:

:comeon:

Nah, breh. I found it the door on my own while doing the target practice there. I would have found it sooner or later since the door is not even hidden and access lights are different color.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just played for 7 hours straight and only made it to episode 8. Game is gonna be the death of me smh.

Aside from that one random main mission that popped up I'm on episode 8 too. I should be further than that but mother base got me working to get those new items.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
How many S ranks yall got so far? I think I have 2 or 3, I just got to mission 6 last night.

What usually kills me is time. I like to tag shyt, loot, and fulton/interrogate then complete my objective. Hell ive even started fukking up comm equipment and anti radar stuff.

how do rankings go ?

s the highest ?

got a

yea i hated the time restraint on the first mission to get miller

i hope their isnt that many time restraints in other missions

i stopped playing when i got miller to mother base

my only complaint my nikka snake cant jump on everything like nathan drake nikka i by trying to climb those building like spiderman :russ:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What sort of magic is Kojima using to make this game run so good and look so good on PC :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:?

I have a 970 GTX and even during the most intense scenes I drop down to at most 51 FPS but otherwise with EVERYTHING maxed I'm getting a consistent 60 FPS. Thats including the options to render everything at 2715x1527 and downscale it to my native 1080 :banderas::wow::wow:

This team needs to make more PC games.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What sort of magic is Kojima using to make this game run so good and look so good on PC :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:?

I have a 970 GTX and even during the most intense scenes I drop down to at most 51 FPS but otherwise with EVERYTHING maxed I'm getting a consistent 60 FPS. Thats including the options to render everything at 2715x1527 and downscale it to my native 1080 :banderas::wow::wow:

This team needs to make more PC games.
It's a cross gen game... it's no surprise it'd run great considering it runs on ps3 too.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Took over 12 gigs to download this last night..can't wait to go home after work.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you ain't on PC playing this, does the chopper allow custom music to play when picking you up or providing air support on consoles? shyt is dope hearing your own music blasting while your nikkas is in the chopper.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If you ain't on PC playing this, does the chopper allow custom music to play when picking you up or providing air support on consoles? shyt is dope hearing your own music blasting while your nikkas is in the chopper.

Man only on last gen :martin: shyt is whack they didn't do it for current gen.