[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yo there are videos online on how to get a S rank for every episode..I did it for episode 5 last night. Part of me wants to do it, but I also like peeping everything : choking/interrogating everybody, sabotaging shyt.

I wish you could knife dude after you knock them out...in the case your silencer is broke

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Is there a benefit to playing as random Diamond Dog staff? Do they level up?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I spent literally an hour on this one mission last night, extracted a ton of good soldiers, extracted hella materials, took out some guard posts in between and then of course finally beat the mission and got that S ranking

:wow:

I think the longer you spend out there, the more you have to do to get that S Ranking

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I spent literally an hour on this one mission last night, extracted a ton of good soldiers, extracted hella materials, took out some guard posts in between and then of course finally beat the mission and got that S ranking

:wow:

I think the longer you spend out there, the more you have to do to get that S Ranking

Is that a side op? :jbhmm:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I got into a sniper battle with Quiet, does it matter if i use lethal weapons to take her out...will she still be alive to join my squad :lupe:

You better not try that. Anybody you can kill. You can tranq and have them submit to the bosses will. All them commanders from the side ops are now fighting for me :demonic: