[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Minor spoiler
I just heard she
leaves late game and you don't get her back.
I think It's probably better to stick with the dog.

I heard two things regarding that
You can skip main mission 40 and 150 that involves her and she'll stay. Other people say that you find her later after she leaves

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Do yal extract everybody you knockout or are you guys selective with who you bring back to MB?

After of hours of playing I realized that the analysis lets me know if they have decent skills to benefit the team. Which is dope... but I also noticed that you get a few trophies for having the sheer number of recruits back there as well.
When you get the skill to see their ranking, youll stop recruiting everyone.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is great. Really fukking dope. But am I the only one that thinks the main story is kind of pushed back a bit? Meaning it's not that heavily portrayed? At least compared to the other MGS games. Or it could be that I'm only about 6 hours into it. Just recieved honey bee.
Not seeing that. The reason people are saying that is because this time there's A LOT of gameplay in between where before it was much smaller. Also coming from 4 where you had 10 minute cutscenes..

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:shaq: Manager just asked me if I wanted to use a vacation day Friday to help cut payroll. :blessed:
tumblr_inline_mihklc2mp01qz4rgp.gif

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I still haven't been online says servers being updated :beli:
If you're talking about the multiplayer, it's not open yet. That comes in October

The story is all on the cassette tapes now. shyt youd otherwise be watching in drawn out dramitizations, is just audio.
Which goes great with this game. You are out in the wild so much, that you just throw on a tape and get the backstory and what's going down.

I throw them on when I'm doing Side Operations

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The fukk is wrong with Kaz in this game. Thinking everyone will destroy Diamond Dogs :mjlol:

"BOSS! Dont fulton that puppy! Eliminate it. If you bring that thing back it will grow and turn on us!"

Drop supply crates on her. She'd body you in a sniper fight anyways

She got skills but she ain't better than the Boss. :win: blended in with the environment then took her ass out :ufdup: