[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I'm confused by those saying there's a lack of cutscenes. There's definitely cutscenes it's just that you spend a lot of time in the open world that it may seem like less. Also, this game is supreme. Crazy fun. On mission 13

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
@Liquid, I know you back on the MGS team now that this is being heralded as the best stealth game in years. :mjpls:

Come home, Kojima and Snake are waiting :bryan:
I'm going to probably start it on Monday. Going to run through mad max in a few days.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If you're talking about the multiplayer, it's not open yet. That comes in October

Which goes great with this game. You are out in the wild so much, that you just throw on a tape and get the backstory and what's going down.

I throw them on when I'm doing Side Operations

Naw I mean to get my ground zero save over

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
this nikka kaz running around mother base sounding like christian bale's batman :heh:

you can call in artillery with the scopes, zoom in on your target and press triangle/y, then select the type of arty you want. i've been giving these sniper units the business with this method.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I'm curious... What exactly can I do in free roam besides send people back to MB... Is there other stuff I can do...?

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious... What exactly can I do in free roam besides send people back to MB... Is there other stuff I can do...?
I haven't been in there, but I assume you can run around and do Side Ops when they come up and of course farm materials, and take out communications for the Soviets

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think the quality of soldiers you bring back to MB impact your ranking as well. Could be wrong, but I just did a shyt job of a mission, and I even killed some guys, but I brought back like 2 pages worth of soldiers and it gave me an S ranking. Had alerts and all kinds of fukkery going on too

:heh: