[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
The fukk is wrong with Kaz in this game. Thinking everyone will destroy Diamond Dogs :mjlol:

"BOSS! Dont fulton that puppy! Eliminate it. If you bring that thing back it will grow and turn on us!"
And is it normal to have done the 11th Episode before getting to 8, 9 and 10 :heh:

I literally was on my way to another Side Op and ended up walking right into Episode 11...

I'm referring to the Quiet Sniper Mission :ohlawd:
My Med Unit isn't strong enough for the tranq sniper though, so I couldn't knock her out just yet
:mjcry:

Drop supply crates on her. She'd body you in a sniper fight anyways

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fukk is wrong with Kaz in this game. Thinking everyone will destroy Diamond Dogs :mjlol:

"BOSS! Dont fulton that puppy! Eliminate it. If you bring that thing back it will grow and turn on us!"

Drop supply crates on her. She'd body you in a sniper fight anyways
:leon:

I actually did beat her in a sniper fight though.
:win:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
Mother base growing much quicker than I'm completing missions. I don't Fulton everyone because before my renovations bytch ass recruits were complaining about it being crowded :snoop:.

I avoided checking the trophy list. Even if there are missablea this game will be replayed.

Last edited:

rogue_riezo

Les Enfants Terribles
Daps
I'm assuming that Psycho Mantis is working for Major Zero (Cipher) right? I've gotten up to the 6th mission. I'm unsure though because it seems like he had a bunch of opportunities to kill big boss and he didn't. The Volgin character didn't really try to kill Big Boss either. It was like the whole time they were just trying to flush him out into the open.

My initial theory was that Psycho Mantis was manipulating Boss' mind into believing that is super Bolton. Then dude took out those 3 skulls and my theory went to shyt :skip:

Think I'm just going to lay off the fan theories and let this piff wash over me :ahh:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mother base growing much quicker than I'm completing missions. I don't Fulton everyone because before my renovations bytch as recruits were complaining about it being crowded :snoop:.

I avoided checking the trophy list. Even if there are missablea this game will be replayed.
Im only fultoning people who have B rankings now. :wow:

Look in the crowd of 8 dudes scanning everyone like no homo after i tag a nikka who got them STATS like yea, im taking you to Outer Heaven!!

booty-warrior.gif

:whoa:

Shield/Rubber bullet UZI/Stun Grenades = You gettin recruited :ufdup:

Last edited:

G@ngreen

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is great. Really fukking dope. But am I the only one that thinks the main story is kind of pushed back a bit? Meaning it's not that heavily portrayed? At least compared to the other MGS games. Or it could be that I'm only about 6 hours into it. Just recieved honey bee.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This game is great. Really fukking dope. But am I the only one that thinks the main story is kind of pushed back a bit? Meaning it's not that heavily portrayed? At least compared to the other MGS games. Or it could be that I'm only about 6 hours into it. Just recieved honey bee.
The story is all on the cassette tapes now. shyt youd otherwise be watching in drawn out dramitizations, is just audio.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Im only fultoning people who have B rankings now. :wow:

Look in the crowd of 8 dudes scanning everyone like no homo after i tag a nikka who got them STATS like yea, im taking you to Outer Heaven!!

booty-warrior.gif

:whoa:

Shield/Rubber bullet UZI/Stun Grenades = You gettin recruited :ufdup:
Rubber bullet uzi? What's wrong with your hands breh? I'm out here putting em to sleep with cqc