[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Dumb question probably been answered but how the hell do you get your horse to run when your carrying somebody?:beli:

Im not sure what you mean? but if you put someone on the horse, and youre not on the horse also, you can hold L1 and select the option to have D-Horse follow you.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Im not sure what you mean? but if you put someone on the horse, and youre not on the horse also, you can hold L1 and select the option to have D-Horse follow you.

I'm trying to outrun some shyt without getting too spoiler heavy even tho yall are probably faster ahead.

But your saying if I put the cargo on the horse and have it follow me I can run and the horse will sprint as well?

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
I'm trying to outrun some shyt without getting too spoiler heavy even tho yall are probably faster ahead.

But your saying if I put the cargo on the horse and have it follow me I can run and the horse will sprint as well?

Lure the REX to one end of one area then hide behind rocks until Kaz says you lost him. Put him on the horse and run. Send a helicopter to the other end while you're running because if you do it before the REX will run to the helicopter to look for you

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I believe so. I know you can command him to follow you or command him to stay put. So I'm assuming hell run also.

Why not just put the person on the horse and ride it tho?

That's what I did in Mission one.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Lure the REX to one end of one area then hide behind rocks until Kaz says you lost him. Put him on the horse and run. Send a helicopter to the other end while you're running because if you do it before the REX will run to the helicopter to look for you

I'm trying to get Miller to the chopper and out run these praying mantis fools in the beginning

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Just to side track this thread a little bit, I walk into a store thinking that I would pick up a copy of the PS4 version of MGSV without reserving the game (smart on me right:snoop:) and of course, there were no copies left. What shocked me though was there was at least 30-40 copies of the XBOX ONE version of the game. I was like WTF?:dahell: Lol. There was even an XBOX ONE Collectors Edition up for grabs. If I was a desperate man, I would've grabbed it but I decided to order it online and hold out for a week. It's actually good for me as it gives me a chances to play Ground Zeroes a bit more before tackling this juggernaut of a game.:whew:

they sell games everywhere in 2015

You only went to 1 store?