[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
How long after Afghanistan before you can get Quiet?

You get her in Afghanistan. I ran into her doing the Huey mission, it was a surprise side ops mission and i ended up running into her on the map on accident. It's main mission 11 though

I'm trying to figure out when can i use her though? I just got DD in the field for some side missions

@Dirty Mcdrawz

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
When can you start doing Side OPS. I went back into the first mission to do a couple things, then free roamed for a bit, and the Side Op List is still unavailable to me.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Power Plant side op mission has to be one of the Top 5 missions so far for me. It was long but worth it at the end

I wanted to yell out

It's a goddamn Gundam

tho

:pachaha:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just played the first hour.

Don't have the words to describe it but here's a gif to sum it up:
ak10rGN.gif

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
You get her in Afghanistan. I ran into her doing the Huey mission, it was a surprise side ops mission and i ended up running into her on the map on accident. It's main mission 11 though

I'm trying to figure out when can i use her though? I just got DD in the field for some side missions

@Dirty Mcdrawz

i don't remember what mission it was

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Question, when you alert one person does the entire base go on full alert automatically?

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just to side track this thread a little bit, I walk into a store thinking that I would pick up a copy of the PS4 version of MGSV without reserving the game (smart on me right:snoop:) and of course, there were no copies left. What shocked me though was there was at least 30-40 copies of the XBOX ONE version of the game. I was like WTF?:dahell: Lol. There was even an XBOX ONE Collectors Edition up for grabs. If I was a desperate man, I would've grabbed it but I decided to order it online and hold out for a week. It's actually good for me as it gives me a chances to play Ground Zeroes a bit more before tackling this juggernaut of a game.:whew:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
PC version is forcing us to go offline mode

I can't even upload the Ground Zero Data for the extra goodies cause of this:mjcry:

Ronald

Daps
They managed to make simple soldiers with machine guns pretty scary

Really makes me want Silent Hills :mjcry: