[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: this bytch just thwarted my plan :mjcry:

The register girl was ringing me out and this other bytch from 100ft away comes over all happy as shyt to ruin my day " oh this game doesn't come out til tomorrow Becky" "sorry sir"

Im like I just drove 20 minutes and look my order status says ready to pick up you tellin me you're store wasted my gas and time?

With a smug grin. "Sorry sir you'll have to come back tomorrow"

Like she waited her whole day to get off on my disappointment. Suck my dikk bytch :pacspit:
Don't tell me no shyt like this

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

The register girl was ringing me out and this other bytch from 100ft away comes over all happy as shyt to ruin my day " oh this game doesn't come out til tomorrow Becky" "sorry sir"

Im like I just drove 20 minutes and look my order status says ready to pick up you tellin me you're store wasted my gas and time?

Like she waited her whole day to get off on my disappointment. Suck my dikk bytch :pacspit:

:whew: that could have been easily been me. the chick that was helping me was swamped. she had to deal with two people trying to pick up items that names weren't on whatever they were picking up. when she got to me she just happy to give me my item and get rid of me.

this prologue is fukking sick :noah:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

:damn:

That's fukked up Breh. :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:wow:

nefarious

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

"Cool. Cancel my order." :troll:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hol up, yal that got it early, did yal bring a copy of the email? Because my email clearly says to come pick it up tomorrow, but on the Best Buy site it says it's ready for pickup

How did yal finesse this situation?
:feedme: