[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i love the coli :blessed:

dap/rep because there was a bad bytch in line with me and she had a lovely ass :noah:

:demonic: just know when you hear the alarms and your FOB is under attack that i'm taking everything
giphy.gif
allyourbase.jpg

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You gonna get home from work wanna relax play some TPP get to walking round motherbase realize all your bytches been Fulton'd :mjlol:

Don't worry though they gonna be at my F.O.B(fukking Others bytches)Base :shaq:

They going straight to the kitchen and then to my soldiers barracks no line of duty for them thots courtesy of young pimpin :youngsabo:
Youre on east coast time. Your base is food after 8pm my time. Put your entire base to sleep
@Kamikaze Revy just got my Shipping confirmation via email :blessed: UPS says I will receive it tomorrow 1:30pm - 530pm

@Mowgli :demonic:
I'm not worried. U better cop them coins. U always gonna be behind my development.

Step in my base next get REKT

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain - FOB Infiltration Tips
Take a closer look at the Forward Operating Base multiplayer infiltration missions in The Phantom Pain!

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is almost upon us. We've already covered the best features of Metal Gear Online, the eight vs. eight tactical online shooter, and we even discussed the functionality and importance of the new Mother Base. Now, it's time to dig a little deeper into what you can do with your Mother Base, but exploring the one vs. one multiplayer component of the Forward Operating Base (FOB) extensions to Mother Base.

While it's been widely known that you can create a custom Mother Base by capturing items and enemy soldiers while out on missions, the additional multiplayer options of Mother Base have just recently been detailed. We know the single player campaign in The Phantom Pain is extensive, but it seems as though the multiplayer will be just as thrilling.

Build Up Mother Base

Before you can get into the multiplayer featured in the Forward Operating Bases, first you have to build up your Mother Base. You start with a Command Platform and can expand that into a variety of other platforms. The priority you build will depend upon what's important to your style of play, but you'll need to build up your base to increase your capital before expanding into FOBs.

While you can build FOBs fairly early in the game, you'll still want to hold off a bit. Once you expand Mother Base to include Forward Operating Bases, you open your base up to attacks from other players. Without the proper capital, you won't have the money to create the defenses you need to fend off other players, and you'll end up losing a lot of the items and staff manning your base.

Build Your Defenses

Once you have a good amount of capital, start the expansion of your Forward Operating Bases. It's important to have plenty of defensive systems in place to ward off even the best infiltrators. Keep in mind, these aren't mere computer simulations invading your base. This is another human being trying their best to remain unseen and steal as much as possible from your base while they're on the infiltration mission.

You can add security cameras and various defensive systems, but almost all of those can be disabled by a smart invader. While it's still important to have those defensive measures in place, staffing the Forward Operating Base with soldiers makes it much harder for another person to infiltrate. Of course if you want o add more soldiers it's going to cost you quite a bit, which is another reason why you need to have a large amount of capital before you extend Mother Base into Forward Operating Bases.

Counter Attack

The best form of defense will almost always be your own presence at the Forward Operating Base. If you're playing when someone attempts to infiltrate your base, you'll be notified. You can then choose to stop your current mission and head to the base to defend it yourself. The defensive systems you have in place will help alert you to the location of the infiltrator, and you can stop them from use Fulton recovery devices and stealing your goods which wouldn't be possible if you weren't there.

Even if you get killed or tossed over the side, you can spawn anywhere on the base as another character. This is another reason why it's so important to have plenty of capital before you build a Forward Operating Base because having multiple characters to choose from, each with their own specialized skills and weaponry, is a huge advantage.

Of course, if you happen to lose even with your personal assistance, you can always mount a direct counter attack. Once you've been infiltrated you'll know who took your stuff, and you can invade their base after the attack if you so choose. Keep in mind, if you were just attacked, the other player is probably still online and able to defend their Forward Operating Base. In many cases it will be best to wait a little bit before launching an assault on their base.

For more on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, check out the best features of the game. Stay with us here at Prima Games as we will have a free walkthrough of the game once it's released next month!

Some reading material for the coli brehs on my dinner menu to study... :demonic: You've been warned

@Los! @Rekkapryde @-DMP- @Mowgli @KushSkywalker

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Breh heres the thing, if you pre order and pay for it online, they don't have to ring it up instore. so when you select instore pick up, and go pick it up, they just mark in the system that its been picked up. As opposed to when you try to ring something up, the system will stop them if its not the date yet.

Heres what I been doing.

Preorder game @ best buy.com
Pay for it infull and select instore pick up.
Then wait for the second email (not the first one that says you ordered it), itll say that your order will be ready for XYZ day (the day the game releases).
When you get that email, that means its at customer service sitting behind the desk. Its ready for pick up.
Then just go pick it up, have your id and card ready, then sign for it.

Im 3/3 so far. (Bloodbourne, MKX, MGS).

Also cool if you want the 10 dollar reward cert you get for pre ordering.
I'm about to try this shyt
:martin:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Take a closer look at the Forward Operating Base multiplayer infiltration missions in The Phantom Pain!

Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is almost upon us. We've already covered the best features of Metal Gear Online, the eight vs. eight tactical online shooter, and we even discussed the functionality and importance of the new Mother Base. Now, it's time to dig a little deeper into what you can do with your Mother Base, but exploring the one vs. one multiplayer component of the Forward Operating Base (FOB) extensions to Mother Base.

While it's been widely known that you can create a custom Mother Base by capturing items and enemy soldiers while out on missions, the additional multiplayer options of Mother Base have just recently been detailed. We know the single player campaign in The Phantom Pain is extensive, but it seems as though the multiplayer will be just as thrilling.

Build Up Mother Base

Before you can get into the multiplayer featured in the Forward Operating Bases, first you have to build up your Mother Base. You start with a Command Platform and can expand that into a variety of other platforms. The priority you build will depend upon what's important to your style of play, but you'll need to build up your base to increase your capital before expanding into FOBs.

While you can build FOBs fairly early in the game, you'll still want to hold off a bit. Once you expand Mother Base to include Forward Operating Bases, you open your base up to attacks from other players. Without the proper capital, you won't have the money to create the defenses you need to fend off other players, and you'll end up losing a lot of the items and staff manning your base.

Build Your Defenses

Once you have a good amount of capital, start the expansion of your Forward Operating Bases. It's important to have plenty of defensive systems in place to ward off even the best infiltrators. Keep in mind, these aren't mere computer simulations invading your base. This is another human being trying their best to remain unseen and steal as much as possible from your base while they're on the infiltration mission.

You can add security cameras and various defensive systems, but almost all of those can be disabled by a smart invader. While it's still important to have those defensive measures in place, staffing the Forward Operating Base with soldiers makes it much harder for another person to infiltrate. Of course if you want o add more soldiers it's going to cost you quite a bit, which is another reason why you need to have a large amount of capital before you extend Mother Base into Forward Operating Bases.

Counter Attack

The best form of defense will almost always be your own presence at the Forward Operating Base. If you're playing when someone attempts to infiltrate your base, you'll be notified. You can then choose to stop your current mission and head to the base to defend it yourself. The defensive systems you have in place will help alert you to the location of the infiltrator, and you can stop them from use Fulton recovery devices and stealing your goods which wouldn't be possible if you weren't there.

Even if you get killed or tossed over the side, you can spawn anywhere on the base as another character. This is another reason why it's so important to have plenty of capital before you build a Forward Operating Base because having multiple characters to choose from, each with their own specialized skills and weaponry, is a huge advantage.

Of course, if you happen to lose even with your personal assistance, you can always mount a direct counter attack. Once you've been infiltrated you'll know who took your stuff, and you can invade their base after the attack if you so choose. Keep in mind, if you were just attacked, the other player is probably still online and able to defend their Forward Operating Base. In many cases it will be best to wait a little bit before launching an assault on their base.

For more on Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain, check out the best features of the game. Stay with us here at Prima Games as we will have a free walkthrough of the game once it's released next month!

Some reading material for the coli brehs on my dinner menu to study... :demonic: You've been warned

I did a preorder for the limited edition from Gamestop so I can sell on ebay

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Build Up Mother Base

Build Your Defenses

Counter Attack

new-girl-winston-quotes-13.gif

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just copped the game and the Gamer's Club Membership for 2 years for 80 bucks.

Now we wait for this email
:ehh:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
A downside is the lack of rag doll physics. all the enemies have a specific set of death animations

I'm ok with this. Too many games have a increase in glitches due to their physics. Plus it's MGS, we should be used to this.'

Also I want to see if SweetFX works for it. I'm sure the modding community will have some new optimization.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:wtf: this bytch just thwarted my plan :mjcry:

The register girl was ringing me out and this other bytch from 100ft away comes over all happy as shyt to ruin my day " oh this game doesn't come out til tomorrow Becky" "sorry sir"

Im like I just drove 20 minutes and look my order status says ready to pick up you tellin me you're store wasted my gas and time?

With a smug grin. "Sorry sir you'll have to come back tomorrow"

Like she waited her whole day to get off on my disappointment. Suck my dikk bytch :pacspit: