[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Hol up, yal that got it early, did yal bring a copy of the email? Because my email clearly says to come pick it up tomorrow, but on the Best Buy site it says it's ready for pickup

How did yal finesse this situation?
:feedme:

lol i didn't finesse anything. all you need is your id and card you use to pay online with.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
29n9m9s.jpg

This is what it says in my email breh
:dead:

And the title of the email throws Sept. 1 in it again.

I'm a go in there with shyt printed out and leave my phone in the car.
Your first mistake is going to the tinley park store shoulda picked homewood
:francis:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Is the Best Buy in an area that's on top of shyt when it comes to games?

This Best Buy that I'm going might be prepared for this interaction. Maybe I should scout out employees in disguise before hand, then based off my observation try and make sure I'm attended to the person who won't care/nor give a shyt about giving me this piff.
Thought ur in the city.. The fuk u doing going all the way to tinley :martin:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Counter Attack

The best form of defense will almost always be your own presence at the Forward Operating Base. If you're playing when someone attempts to infiltrate your base, you'll be notified. You can then choose to stop your current mission and head to the base to defend it yourself. The defensive systems you have in place will help alert you to the location of the infiltrator, and you can stop them from use Fulton recovery devices and stealing your goods which wouldn't be possible if you weren't there.

Even if you get killed or tossed over the side, you can spawn anywhere on the base as another character. This is another reason why it's so important to have plenty of capital before you build a Forward Operating Base because having multiple characters to choose from, each with their own specialized skills and weaponry, is a huge advantage.

Of course, if you happen to lose even with your personal assistance, you can always mount a direct counter attack. Once you've been infiltrated you'll know who took your stuff, and you can invade their base after the attack if you so choose. Keep in mind, if you were just attacked, the other player is probably still online and able to defend their Forward Operating Base. In many cases it will be best to wait a little bit before launching an assault on their base.

So this means you can invade even when there offline :lupe:

Players gonna be furious:wow:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm good... I use to stay out by tinley... You know the white folks at that best buy ain't gonna be going for no early shyt lol
If they turn me away after this, then it's clearly some try hard ass employee of the month muhfukka behind the counter.

Email looks legit as fukk
:dead:

Going to print this shyt up, and leave my phone in the car in case they ask me to pull up the shyt on my phone
:stopitslime: