[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok, I was confused for a second. Thought there was some hidden mission.

Yeah, when I say Paz mission I mean the main one. My bad.

They should have had the preload start a few days earlier. Sometimes I look at the download bar and think it might not finish in time for release day :martin:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm gonna do a @Mowgli and try to collect all the tapes in GZ tonight and tomorrow. Maybe it'll make things more interesting and make the story make more sense. GZ isn't my thing though. Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't like TPP :lupe:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
what happened?
Buying Metal Gear Solid V via Steam? Don’t expect it to preload before launch day

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain requires 28GB of disk space, so it’s not exactly a light download. Luckily, PC gamers do get a head start of sorts. The PC version of the game unlocks midnight on September 1, New Zealand time, which works out to August 31 at 5 a.m. PDT or 8 a.m. EDT in the U.S. Meanwhile, the console versions unlock on August 31 at 9:01 p.m. PDT on the west coast or September 1 at 12:01 a.m. on the east coast, giving PC gamers a 13-hour head start to download the game.

I dunno if it's true either though

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What, are you in NZ?
I'm PC set breh so

The PC version of the game unlocks midnight on September 1, New Zealand time, which works out to August 31 at 5 a.m. PDT or 8 a.m. EDT in the U.S
:blessed::blessed:

The rub though is...I have a shyt load of school work and studying to do. I won't be able to play it until next weekend probably. At least I can look at the icon though... :whoo::sadbron:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna do a @Mowgli and try to collect all the tapes in GZ tonight and tomorrow. Maybe it'll make things more interesting and make the story make more sense. GZ isn't my thing though. Hopefully that doesn't mean I won't like TPP :lupe:

What did you not like about GZ?

If you didn't like the gameplay you probably won't like TPP either. For me GZ reinforced my faith in TPP.