[Official] MGSV: The Phantom Pain Thread: GOTY Edition.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone who ordered from Gamestop have any changes to their order status yet?

:mjcry: mine still says open I ordered in March with the fastest shipping option available on the day they started selling them they better have mine.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So do I or don't I have to do everything in ground zeroes to get the good ending? I don't really wanna play ground zeroes again, but if it affects TPP so much, I'll do it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
So do I or don't I have to do everything in ground zeroes to get the good ending? I don't really wanna play ground zeroes again, but if it affects TPP so much, I'll do it

I thought doing the extra stuff in GZ gives you a head start with Mother Base. If it's story related stuff I bet it's just the Paz mission you gotta do.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah I haven't heard anything like that. That sound stupid like why would GZ completion be a pre-requisite for a completely different game? I think it's minimal. I think Motherbase.

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Decided Im not gonna play MGS 5 this week.......

Gonna replay through the goat game series again before I start it

just put in MGS1 and hear that

DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO
DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought doing the extra stuff in GZ gives you a head start with Mother Base. If it's story related stuff I bet it's just the Paz mission you gotta do.
Can someone confirm this?? Is playthrough of Paz's mission on Ground Zeroes something important?? I played GZ on PS4 but I'm getting TPP on PC.

Daps
Reppin
Anyone who ordered from Gamestop have any changes to their order status yet?

:mjcry: mine still says open I ordered in March with the fastest shipping option available on the day they started selling them they better have mine.

My shyt still says open. I ordered a copy from Amazon too cause I have no faith in GameStop getting my collectors edition here on Tuesday. I'll just return the unopened copy from the CE back to Amazon..

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I probably grab this too since the contents of the CE is a bit underwhelming

111767b.jpg

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Can someone confirm this?? Is playthrough of Paz's mission on Ground Zeroes something important?? I played GZ on PS4 but I'm getting TPP on PC.
Tpp comes with gz breh. And the only thing i heard regarding gz to tpp content is soldiers for mother base, mgs1 snake skin for doing deja vu side op and the gz sneaking suit

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tpp comes with gz breh. And the only thing i heard regarding gz to tpp content is soldiers for mother base, mgs1 snake skin for doing deja vu side op and the gz sneaking suit
I'm not buying it through Steam. I was going to cop a key off someone from that Nvidia bundle..