Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
http://www.facebook.com/mgrising

Ready your High Frequency Blade: the Jetstream Sam DLC is coming to both Xbox Live and PlayStation Network starting this Tuesday, April 9th! Embark on a journey of Sam's storyline and origins in this expansive mission pack including a fully playable Samuel 'Jetstream' Rodrigues!

'Like' this if you're excited to wield the power of the 'cool Brazilian wind' in your hands, April 9th!

:noah:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
[MENTION]GoldenGlove[/MENTION]GoldenGlove it looks hard

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXQN-nwoSU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
:blessed:

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
Is this game good? :rudy:

I've seen the reviews I don't know what to make of it, I love MGS tho

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
English Trailer

Last edited by a moderator:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't know why I thought playing this on Very Hard would be a great idea. The first level hard as fuk cause you can't use any of your equipment.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I started over on Very Hard on accident so I didn't have access to any of the stuff I unlocked on my first playthrough

:snoop:

I think it reset my cash too. I'm on a Revengeance run but I'm using the suped up stuff so it's not that hard since all the upgrades make the shyt overpowered.

But I have other games to get to and the DLC for this so I can't be starting over from scratch for that. And I don't even play much of anything anymore anyway.