Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ended up beating blade wolf finally like 10 minutes after I made that last post. easily the hardest boss I faced. I blew up a helicopter by jumping on missiles, and fought like 3 other bosses after that today and beat all of them on the first attempt :yeshrug:

Good to hear.

I was going to file those papers on your gaming career

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
haven't played in like 10 days and I'm still stuck at blade wolf :noah:

the camera is extremely hard to control

You can't really control the camera. The only way to deal with it is to use lock-on and have a general idea of where enemies are on the screen, so in the middle of fights you can point it towards that direction to automatically swing the camera accordingly.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You can't really control the camera. The only way to deal with it is to use lock-on and have a general idea of where enemies are on the screen, so in the middle of fights you can point it towards that direction to automatically swing the camera accordingly.

I really like this game, but having such shytty camera control is almost a fatal flaw when it comes to gaming.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I got Gold on VR-18 last night. Talk about annoying...

The 3rd wave had me furious on this one though. The wolf and 2 heavies were not cooperating with me at all. Good luck on that one friends...

Am I the only one playing the VR missions in this game?

I play them on occasional when I first unlock them, but not for very long.

Haven't really played the game more than 10 mins. in the past 2 weeks tho. I'm refacing the staff and sai winds is where I left off.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any tips on breaking those big boulders against Armstrong, I know you can dodge them but I need life.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any tips on breaking those big boulders against Armstrong, I know you can dodge them but I need life.

I've fought him like 3 or 4 times, I never got cutting the boulders down so I always dodged em.

:yeshrug:

It sucked when I was beating it on Very Hard mode without Nanopaste

:sadbron:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Use the left stick in blade mode to change the camera angle to line up the squares easier. I also find it easier to get the squares lined up and then let the stick go rather than flicking it and throwing off the slice. Hope that helps.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Use the left stick in blade mode to change the camera angle to line up the squares easier. I also find it easier to get the squares lined up and then let the stick go rather than flicking it and throwing off the slice. Hope that helps.
Appreciate it, that did the work.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monsoon was cool, took me a few times to beat him

Sundowner had be like :why: for an hour tho. I didn't master the precise cutting system when I fought him the first time.