Official Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Thread

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just a heads up for the PS3 heads... the VR Missions are up in the PS Store (there's 30 by the way)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

He hits harder. And I can't cut that shyt he throws at me to save my life. So I just Ninja Run and slide under it when he hurls it at me.

:youngsabo:

I have everything down and I would have been able to take him out sooner, but I didn't have any Nanopaste :sadcam:

So if I slipped up I was cooked. I think I ended up defeating him with .5% of health on Very Hard.

I took a break after that though. And the Dogs don't have anything on the Mastiffs breh. I cannot stand those fukks.

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance: Mastiff wall jump - YouTube

I'm not looking forward to that shyt

:damn:
Learn from a master. This dude right here is a G.

Last edited by a moderator:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
30 VR missions DLC available now Ps3 exclusive free
Metal Gear Rising VR Mission DLC On PS3 Now, Free Until April 3
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAhLfe3yDVs&sns=em]Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance - PS3 Exclusive DLC VR Missions [HD] - YouTube[/ame]
Edit:My bad Golden didnt see your post until just now, I shouldve known you was up on it lol

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm running through the VR Missions now. I've gotten Gold/1st Rank on all of them up to 18. That one is going to be some shyt cause one hit kills you and they throw waves of shyt at you.

These Mastiffs with the offscreen haymakers and wall jumps... :snoop:

Then the 3rd wave has one of those dogs and 2 heavies. I don't know what's past that part. I was tired and just turned it off after awhile.

Parry game had to be dope to beat this one I'm assuming.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got Gold on VR-18 last night. Talk about annoying...

The 3rd wave had me furious on this one though. The wolf and 2 heavies were not cooperating with me at all. Good luck on that one friends...

Am I the only one playing the VR missions in this game?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I've been playing this game like a Metal Gear Game. Just sneak up behind enemies and hit em with the stealth kill, this way they can't call reinforcements.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got the Gold Trophy for achieving 1st Rank on the 20 VR Missions that the game came with.

:youngsabo:

I think I'll start my Revengeance run now. I'm not gonna start fresh this time though. I have other games I want to get to...