Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
@hoodheronova

Just copped one of these philips sonicare toothbrushes after using one of them walmart spinbrushes since i can remember. Piff as hell, feels real cleansing/smooth:ahh: like something a dentist would have and don't have to deal with it being slow/needing batteries

salute. That thing will treat you well. I'm looking for the best teeth whitening tooth paste. What you using right now?

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Brehs should I order and wait a couple of days for it to arrive

Or...
shopping
cop this at Walmart tomorrow?
Just got my dudu in and it's much better than the one at the bottom (which I've been using for a few months). It doesn't leave as much residue either, which leads me to believe the Shea Moisture has more dyes in it.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Great thread, Ill add the stuff i use

For oral (pause) hygiene nothing beats therabreath products, there toothpaste is different than anything you ever used, it doesnt foam up so sometimes u might feel like your not getting a clean but you are, the cleaning is your brushing not what you using, there mouth wash is the GOAT too.

therabreath.png

Searched the whole thread to quote this. My Amazon shipment finally came in and this is the truth! The toothpaste dissolves rather than leaving you with a Santa beard. The mouthwash leaves no burn and actually make your mouth feel clean.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Searched the whole thread to quote this. My Amazon shipment finally came in and this is the truth! The toothpaste dissolves rather than leaving you with a Santa beard. The mouthwash leaves no burn and actually make your morn feel clean.

Heads up cvs / Walgreens carry there products sometimes and you can get 2 bottles of the mouth wash for the price of 1

Unfortunately that's the only thing they usually carry, imo too if used correctly there toothpaste last longer than regular toothpaste

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I take back what I said bruh it's not the grape seed oil that's making me peel. It's this damn dr.bonner's soap. I gotta get rid of this shyt cause it's making me get eczema.

Yeah, i should of put a disclaimer. Not all the products that were listed works for everyone. That's why I advice people to read the contents of the products before they buy it.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Brehs should I order and wait a couple of days for it to arrive

Or...
shopping
cop this at Walmart tomorrow?
Get the raw african black soap imported from Ghana on Amazon , that's the authentic shyt right there , it replenished my skin so much and I've only been using it for a month . You can cop the liquid version as well both version will last a grip because you only have to put a little amount on your rag for it to produce an abundant of suds shyt is unbelievable

Last edited: