Anyone try that Burberry Splash?

:jbhmm:

brit-splash-s.jpg

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just bought this whole set online. Hope its worth it:manny:.
"Specifically designed for nikkas with coarse hair"
home-products-f97f1a8cebdaf45443338ec17577c393.png

I bought the trial, start up pack earlier in the year. All the equipment is legit, I couldn't justify buying the subscription since i only shave 3-4 times a week. Main thing you have to know about using the Bevel razor is how to shave with it, holding it at about a 30 degree angIe. It just never shaved my head close enough. Plus, I found the fine bumps on my head were actually from not cleaning my head (ie. using soap or witch hazel) instead of a razor itself.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought the trial, start up pack earlier in the year. All the equipment is legit, I couldn't justify buying the subscription since i only shave 3-4 times a week. Main thing you have to know about using the Bevel razor is how to shave with it, holding it at about a 30 degree angIe. It just never shaved my head close enough. Plus, I found the fine bumps on my head were actually from not cleaning my head (ie. using soap or witch hazel) instead of a razor itself.
I have an Edwin Jagger razor so I never really considered buying the Bevel.
But I think the idea of having a double-edge safety razor is a great idea and saves people a lot of money.

I spent $35 for my razor. And a 100-pack of Astra Blade razors on Amazon is like $12.
I shave maybe 2 days a week so the pack lasts me like 2 years....especially considering I can get 4 or 5 shaves out of 1 blade.

I do have some Mach 3 disposables that I bought at Sam's Club for like $10. So I use those when I'm trying to shave in a rush (I take my time when shaving with my normal razor)

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
So I'm chilling watching the Halloween movie marathon at my friend's house, but I asked to use her shower cause I get paranoid thinking I'm on musty mode at someone else's crib. So I hop in the shower and had a life changing moment brehs. I used this dope mufukka right here.

in2ition_01.jpg

This shyt got me like :noah:right now. No having to bend legs to rinse all the soap, no risk of slipping and shyt. Can get everywhere....everywhere. :demonic:

I gots to go to walmart tomorrow

:ahh:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I'm chilling watching the Halloween movie marathon at my friend's house, but I asked to use her shower cause I get paranoid thinking I'm on musty mode at someone else's crib. So I hope in the shower and had a life changing moment brehs. I used this dope mufukka right here.

in2ition_01.jpg

This shyt got me like :noah:right now. No having to bend legs to rinse all the soap, no risk of slipping and shyt. Can get everywhere....everywhere. :demonic:

I gots to go to walmart tomorrow

:ahh:
Go early.
Walmart on the weekends is like....if you wanted to see the very worst that America has to offer...go to a Walmart at like 3pm on a weekend

:scust:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Need a shaving cream suggestion. Read through the thread again, but nothing stood out :hmm:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Target now sells them individually. I'm still on my same starter kit.