iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Anyone try Bevel?
(:ahh:'s single blade razor)

home-products-f97f1a8cebdaf45443338ec17577c393.png

Looking for more reviews.
I just bought the kit...(see above)...I'll let you know.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This probably goes without saying but, all of our bodies are different. What works for some people won't work for others.

For instance, I don't sweat so my body reacts horribly to anti-perspirants.
I have oily skin so putting all them oils on my skin is overkill.
My hair is dry and it seems like no matter what I can't get the perfect product in here. I'm constantly experimenting.

Lastly, my facial hair is the MOST coarse, MOST nappy, MOST curly, unrelenting shyt in the world. This leads to razor bumps galore. I've literally tried everything from Bevel to Tend Skin to Bump Master to Magic Shave. I still bump up. I've had to resort to letting it grow out.

So anyways, I think this is a great thread but just wanted to make everyone aware before they go spending 100s on Amazon then coming back and saying stuff didn't work. Hell we've already got a ton of dissenting opinions already in this thread.
The one thing that works for facial hair is Formula 103 by Treasured Locks (natural black healthcare company) its a depilatory cream, (odorless and didn't sting me...plus there's a mild and strong version). It took care of the lion's share of my beard but I still needed to shave certain areas of my face for precision, (e.g. base of neck, ends of beard around my cheek, mustache, etc.) The stuff worked for me and gets a lot of positive feedback. The site might have other things you may be interested in as well.

But you're right..people need to gauge what works for them based on how their bodies are.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just got the Bevel kit in the mail
...will shave after my workout tonight.

EDIT: I'm going to buy the alpha fit brush from clarsonic...the mia is feeling a lil weak

Give us an updated if you have time. Thanks for sharing. :salute:

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Time to post some reviews -

:salute:

:aicmon:

@edzyy
-I'm not sure the exfoliant is doing anything. If I go another two weeks and I don't see a different, it's going into the bushes. $30 for a small bottle with no results is not what's hot in the bathroom.

When are you applying it? You should cleanse your face first

Birdman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In the morning, I wash my face and then apply it...How long did it take for you to start seeing a difference?

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Just got the Bevel kit in the mail
...will shave after my workout tonight.

EDIT: I'm going to buy the alpha fit brush from clarsonic...the mia is feeling a lil weak

Give us an updated if you have time. Thanks for sharing. :salute:
This shyt works breh :wow:

Since I took about two weeks without shaving I have a couple ingrown hairs but after a day they cleared up. The kit comes with 3 months worth of shaving supplies (priming oil, shaving cream, restoring balm and a box of razors with the razor head). What I didn't know about shaving is that you actually need to shave either every day or every other day..I actually believed that I had to go a couple days or more without doing it :mjlol:

The instructions they recommend are spot on. :myman: The only complaint is that they say you should replace the razor every two shaves which seems to be overkill since I'm clean shaven and it's easy to cut yourself replacing it since the head loosens the blade are your spinning the top off so be careful (I cut my hand twice). I recommend using a cloth while twisting it off.

Anyway the oil, cream and balm smell good af (got a compliment from my ladyfriend). My face is smooth af breh.

I'm out now so I can't be too descriptive...and excuse the grammar.

Last edited:

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This shyt works breh :wow:

Since I took about two weeks without shaving I have a couple ingrown hairs but after a day they cleared up. The kit comes with 3 months worth of shaving supplies (priming oil, shaving cream, restoring balm and a box of razors with the razor head). What I didn't know about shaving is that you actually need to shave either every day or every other day..I actually believed that I had to go a couple days or more without doing it :mjlol:

The instructions they recommend are spot on. :myman: The only complaint is that they say you should replace the razor every two shaves which seems to be overkill since I'm clean shaven and it's easy to cut yourself replacing it since the head loosens the blade are your spinning the top off so be careful (I cut my hand twice). I recommend using a cloth while twisting it off.

Anyway the oil, cream and balm smell good af (got a compliment from my ladyfriend). My face is smooth af breh.

In out now so I can't be too descriptive...and excuse the grammar.

Thank you for the information/feedback. :salute:

Why was this thread unsticked?

Sometimes a great thread fall without posters contributing enough. It is what it is. :yeshrug:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I want to rock a smooth baldie but razor bumps are killing my dreams. :to: I don't want my head looking like a crunch bar.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That grape seed oil does wonders to my face.
I will say it's accelerated peeling though:patrice:

expand on that. is it good for people with oily face? why I asked?

this is why...

As a note to anyone buying this product - I emailed NOW to ask about how the product is processed and received the following reply: "The grapeseed oil is extracted with hexane, the hexane is removed from the final product." After researching hexane extraction, there may still be very slight traces of hexane still in this product or other hexane processed products. Just a note to those looking to buy since this information was not included anywhere on the label.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
expand on that. is it good for people with oily face? why I asked?

this is why...

My skin hasn't broken out since I've used it. And this is coming from a guy that's tried coconut oil and almond oil on my face which both broke me out with acne.

But the grape seed oil I bought was in the cooking oil isle. Wasn't from now foods products

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@hoodheronova

Just copped one of these philips sonicare toothbrushes after using one of them walmart spinbrushes since i can remember. Piff as hell, feels real cleansing/smooth:ahh: like something a dentist would have and don't have to deal with it being slow/needing batteries