Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Remember change your electric toothbrush heads every too months brehs!

Mine needs changing again bought a pack of 4 last year cant find where the hell I put them, will have to order another pack on Monday:francis:

In other news went to Dentist few days back for a check up was out in like 5, Dentist was like:wow: everythings fine no work needed:blessed:
Just make sure I brush and floss daily, and cut right down on sugary snacks and drinks and when I do a rinse my mouth with water and chew gum
Drink water 99% of the tune, dont drink fizzy drinks (only when Im out e.g. Jack Daniels & coke) nor sweets a lot like I did when I was younger. Though I got soft spot for biscuits:mjcry:

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Go early.
Walmart on the weekends is like....if you wanted to see the very worst that America has to offer...go to a Walmart at like 3pm on a weekend

:scust:
either go at 7:30-8 in the morning or after midnight. anything in between and you're looking at an absolute zoo.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
So I'm chilling watching the Halloween movie marathon at my friend's house, but I asked to use her shower cause I get paranoid thinking I'm on musty mode at someone else's crib. So I hop in the shower and had a life changing moment brehs. I used this dope mufukka right here.

in2ition_01.jpg

This shyt got me like :noah:right now. No having to bend legs to rinse all the soap, no risk of slipping and shyt. Can get everywhere....everywhere. :demonic:

I gots to go to walmart tomorrow

:ahh:
HAha! It is lovely. And Im willing to bet she masturbates with that jawn too.

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Tired of repeating myself:ufdup:

Clarisonic acne brush/wash
Followed by Shea Butter/Coconut Oil

Lotion aint for the face
fukked around and put lotion on my face and got 2 huges ass boulder size pimples on my face
:snoop:

Ima go get me some of dat coconut oil.
Does anybody use any of that carrot creme for your waves?
:jbhmm:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Looking for a new face wash. Is it good for the face, or is it too harsh? Does it need to be diluted, or should I use it at full strength?
I've never used is for that but I would dilute it if you are. Not trying to be a jerk but as popular as it is, I bet it would be easy to find a ratio for using it as a face wash.

Big picture, a little goes a long way. A quarter size pour takes care of showers for me.