Essential Official Men's Hygiene Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh u gonna be the dumbest poster Im here trying to be funny. Acting like baby wipes just make your ass wet the whole day without drying five mins after using it. Acting like they don't have light wipes with little to no moisturizer.

:camby:

ok

do u stank butt

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make sure they are FLUSHABLE wipes.

Shea moisture>>
They also have the African Black Soap body wash.
764302270027.jpg
this particular kind dried the hell out of my skin after I used it, of you have sensitive skin or eczema problems like me I wouldn't suggest this.

the green bottle is much better for me.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
this particular kind dried the hell out of my skin after I used it, of you have sensitive skin or eczema problems like me I wouldn't suggest this.
I did hear of that happening. All black soap is drying, you have to moisturize after. It works best for oily, acne prone skin. If you have ezcema, the Shea butter or coconut hibiscus body wash might be better.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did hear of that happening. All black soap is drying, you have to moisturize after. It works best for oily, acne prone skin. If you have ezcema, the Shea butter or coconut hibiscus body wash might be better.
SheaMoisture-Manuka-Honey-Mafura-Oil-Intensive-Hydration-Body-Wash-bridgettes-pick-of-the-week-black-bridal-bliss2.jpg

this one was much better for me, but I'll try the ones you mentioned.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What's a good facial lotion. I need something that won't make me look all oily and sweaty looking in the face and have a heavy feel. I've found NOTHING that does this. The closest would be Nivea face/body lotion but it doesn't feel right.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
What's a good facial lotion. I need something that won't make me look all oily and sweaty looking in the face and have a heavy feel. I've found NOTHING that does this. The closest would be Nivea face/body lotion but it doesn't feel right.
this does the job for me

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
Someone school me on dudu osun black soap.. Benefits?

And how do i get white teeth? Need them pearly whites in weeks

Birdman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh u gonna be the dumbest poster Im here trying to be funny. Acting like baby wipes just make your ass wet the whole day without drying five mins after using it. Acting like they don't have light wipes with little to no moisturizer.

:camby:

You're doing it wrong breh - 1st you send the marines to take care of the bad guys!
Then you send people to rebuild and make it look nice.
:beli:

Last edited:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Someone school me on dudu osun black soap.. Benefits?

And how do i get white teeth? Need them pearly whites in weeks

for whiter teeth make a peroxide and baking soda paste and brush with it every other day. stay away from colored drinks

look up dr song on amazon for a teeth whitening kit or just fukk with crest white strips