Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The vibe in this thread is REALLY offputting. Last 10 pages are just straight negativity.

if it's good... all that goes away. 'The Batman' was clowned for years and then it came out and was piff... most of the hate went away. You'll always have some salty posters who gonna hate regardless but nobody pays attention to those clowns.

QBN

All Star
Daps
The vibe in this thread is REALLY offputting. Last 10 pages are just straight negativity.
People are upset about them killing off the character T'Challa by not re-casting. I get it. I also get why they didn't re-cast for this film, the "too soon" argument etc. But some of us aren't hype to see a 98 pound Leticia be the new Black Panther. It is what it is, I'm not rooting for the movie to fail. I think the re-cast T'Challa crowd wants Marvel to hear our voices and recent events suggest that Marvel is listening.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
People are upset about them killing off the character T'Challa by not re-casting. I get it. I also get why they didn't re-cast for this film, the "too soon" argument etc. But some of us aren't hype to see a 98 pound Leticia be the new Black Panther. It is what it is, I'm not rooting for the movie to fail. I think the re-cast T'Challa crowd wants Marvel to hear our voices and recent events suggest that Marvel is listening.
It’s the fact they Feel like they can’t do cap 4 without the general ross but they don’t feel like they can’t do a bp without tchall that’s some real ho ass shyt

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they want to wait till Cap is a black man to catch the fade from Black Panther?
Nah it won't be Sam. If its Valentina in charge, she will most likely be sending the Thunderbolts and an army into Wakanda. So it's BP vs. Bucky and Red Hulk lol