QBN

All Star
Daps
Couple more days until we save Wakanda
But isn't Wakanda supposed to get
flooded/destroyed by Namor like in the comics? Wakanda made a billie first movie, then been getting washed first by Thanos and now Namor :mjpls:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas shytting on Coogler now? :mjtf:

Y’all bet not play switcheroo next week is all I’m sayin’.

Cats online always going too far. it may be a letdown but I doubt it's trash.

I mean turning over the reigns for the real BP2 to another brotha is necessary tho.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does feel like they've outgrown Xavier in the comics and his multiple heinous actions even remove him from the equation as a mentor to newer mutants. However, as we saw with A.X.E. and Krakoa before it, he's still got avenues for storytelling.

In film, they can't not have him for their introduction into the MCU. It would be jarring.
It is funny looking back at the early 2000s where apparently Marvel decided to make Xavier an irredeemable, snake piece of shyt:mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It is funny looking back at the early 2000s where apparently Marvel decided to make Xavier an irredeemable, snake piece of shyt:mjlol:
Xavier was a John Constantine level scumbag on several occasions and every time you think it can finally air out and move forward, another fukking skeleton comes out the closet doing the Harlem Shake. :mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they'll race-bend characters.

Tbh Xavier and Magneto could be race bended easily, other cast members not so much.

But does Marvel want that heat from getting rid of a jewish character.
What can you really do?

Magneto/Holocaust origin is an issue because at this point in the MCU timeline (2025), Eric is at the very least pushing 100

ReasonableMatic

Daps
nikkas shytting on Coogler now? :mjtf:

Y’all bet not play switcheroo next week is all I’m sayin’.
They bytchass nikkas were crying all week talkin bout
“Them People have the power, why don’t we :mjcry:
Yet they in here shyttin on our own people in power for showing diverse Black representation because the lead male actor died.

“We all Black” until diverse Black representation is shown.

Miserable KOONS addicted to negativity
E8-E67675-6-DEB-4073-8-AFB-842-A6265-B3-E5.jpg

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Oh, yeah??? :mjpls:
You peeped how them KOONS think and speak just like white supremacists when they don’t get their way

It’s “We all Black” until they don’t get centered in Black representation then all of a sudden the white supremacist in them jumps out talkin bout “the woke agenda”

But what exactly makes it "woke"? :mjpls:
You big big mad huh :russ:
You're going to talk to your mom about me in the living room huh :mjlol:

I'm going to give this movie a 1/10 in IMDB and you'll pout and scream like a bytch:mjlol:

I'll tell everyone I know not to go watch this and you'll throw a tantrum.:mjlol:

You'll commit suicide when I torrent this shyt and not watch it in theaters.:mjlol:

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
They bytchass nikkas were crying all week talkin bout
“Them People have the power, why don’t we :mjcry:
Yet they in here shyttin on our own people in power for showing diverse Black representation because the lead male actor died.

“We all Black” until diverse Black representation is shown.

Miserable KOONS addicted to negativity
E8-E67675-6-DEB-4073-8-AFB-842-A6265-B3-E5.jpg
I have no problem with sisters in this getting shine, the first BP pic had an abundance of strong Black male characters. My only requirements for Black women leading these type of movies are:
1.Black males in the movie arent made to be stupid and incompetent, c00nish (Bigger Long) or uniformly villainous (Color Purple).
2. The women in the movie arent force fed cringe worthy woke twitter dialogue. (She Hulk)
From what I understand, the women in BP2 are good characters who happen to be women, which is the way it should be in a well written movie.