Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I listened to podcast between Coogler and Coates and yeah....:mjcry: Chadwick was THAT dude and I can fully understand why they didn't recast. I advise everyone to check it out, it may not change ur mind but Coogler lays it out on table and you have to respect it.
Which pod?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Which isn't or won't happen no time soon.
They've already changed the entire trajectory of their next trinity. They got Captain Marvel off that list quick. And now they've moved Dr. Strange up a few tiers. There were no plans for a Cap 4 (or Thor 4), but they jumped on those. Suits are going to suit - you can pretty much guarantee they've moved BP off that tier as well.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Oh, yeah??? :mjpls:
You peeped how them KOONS think and speak just like white supremacists when they don’t get their way

It’s “We all Black” until they don’t get centered in Black representation then all of a sudden the white supremacist in them jumps out talkin bout “the woke agenda”

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Out of all the MCU movies.. this is one that u can guarantee will be at least 'decent/good' .. Coogler isn't gonna make an outright 'bad' movie.

So all the complaining should be reserved for other sh-t..
But he can make a bad superhero/comic book movie.