Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly I think Coogler is just not cut out for these type of films. Feige should of let the Russo brothers handle the franchise because they did a far better job with T’Challa and Wakanda then Coogler. :yeshrug:
Bro there was no for real Wakanda shyt in Civil War :mjlol:

And the fight in Wakanda was actually the weakest part of Infinity War. It only got good because of Thor showing up for real.

Maybe he's not cut out for it, but there's not guarantee the Russos would handle Wakanda better.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to podcast between Coogler and Coates and yeah....:mjcry: Chadwick was THAT dude and I can fully understand why they didn't recast. I advise everyone to check it out, it may not change ur mind but Coogler lays it out on table and you have to respect it.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I listened to podcast between Coogler and Coates and yeah....:mjcry: Chadwick was THAT dude and I can fully understand why they didn't recast. I advise everyone to check it out, it may not change ur mind but Coogler lays it out on table and you have to respect it.
I can respect that if it’s just this movie but going forward is another discussion

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Read the full plot leak on reddit and it's total bs. :francis:

Huge Spoilers, so don't read unless you want to be spoiled

Ramonda gets killed by the sea mexicans during their attack on Wakanda. Why would Coogler decide to do that? Because it's entirely unnecessary and wrong. And Angela Bassett deserves better.

In a post credit scene Nakia is revealed as having given birth to T'Challa's son and they call him T'Challa. Apparently that's the compromise with the recast T'Challa people :francis:

T'Challa gets some mysterious disease and Shuri tries to save him but can't. So as advanced as they are they can't save him from a mysterious disease?

:francis:

And yeah he wasn't going to make it but if they went with a disease they could have made it something mystical or technological that some villain was behind which would lead to Doom or someone else.

Shuri is Black Panther, which we knew, but M'Baku isn't co-BP at all, she's the only BP.

201_atem_throne_facepalm.jpg

T'CHALLA JR ??? :lolbron::mjlol:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

If Marvel allowed this to go forward :mjpls: then they would need to get Antoine Fuqua, Gina Bythewood, or F Gary Gray to direct this heat. :wow:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They would be dumb to entertain that idea in this climate :mjlol: :mjpls:

America would be the bad guys and they can't win. Either route would offend. It's like they're intentionally trying to rile people up.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
They would be dumb to entertain that idea in this climate :mjlol: :mjpls:

America would be the bad guys and they can't win. Either route would offend. It's like they're intentionally trying to rile people up.

But to witness the US catch the fade from Wakanda on the big screen :wow:

Knowing Marvel they'd try to make it a draw though :mjpls:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I think they'll race-bend characters.

Tbh Xavier and Magneto could be race bended easily, other cast members not so much.

But does Marvel want that heat from getting rid of a jewish character.
Iceman will definitely be the current comic status quo of being gay too.