Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Who Will Be the Villain of Black Panther 2?

Achebe
achebe.jpg

The introduction of Achebe could simultaneously could bring with him another “spiritual” aspect to the Marvel Cinematic Universe: Mephisto. Achebe sold his soul to the demon after a group of soldiers razed his farm and took his wife. His back story allows for another type of social commentary, about the gruesome consequences of war. Who’s to say the introduction to the world of Wakanda, with all of its advanced technology, doesn’t destabilize its neighbors, triggering a regional war?

Achebe is terrifying. In the comics, he infiltrates Wakanda’s government, and establishes himself in a high-ranking position. That’s when he begins to talk to a hand puppet, Daki. This imbalanced villain could provide some intense scenes that would have no rival in the MCU.
Being completely ignorant of Black Panthers comics, he seems interesting:ehh:

They've been good about modernizing the characters so I doubt the hand puppet thing would come across as corny....I trust they'd know how to mix it up so that it works. Almost seems like a Joker type character.

Having a new threat emerge as a result of T'Challa's decision at the end of BP1 seems like the route to go. Perhaps a storyline involving refugees fleeing to Wakanda. Plus addressing the fact that alien technology and wakandan technology being available to neighboring warmongers would likely spark many wars across the continent. Introduces even more politics in the mix and keeps the villains in-house, so to speak.

Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
The biggest factors in BP 2 are whether the government accepts the Disney / Fox deal and if Wakanda survives Infinity War.

If the Disney / Fox deal goes through we can get Storm and Doom appearances possibly. The fact that T'Challa says "evacuate the city and engage all defenses" in the trailer for Infinity War leads me to believe that they will at the very least be rebuilding the Wakanda capital when BP 2 comes around.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
post credits will show killmonger is coming back

m'baku and t'challa have humorous rivalry

nakia will show signs of heel turn at the end

movie will be based around t'challa having to defend his actions as wakanda suffers major damage from Thanos fall out and seeing the colonizers misusing their technology while also battling a new villain. probably will be heavily based on mr coates work

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
That shyt ain't happening for a minute, and I doubt they'll be together too.

Very likely T'Challa and Nakia will be a stronger item in the MCU though, their pairing is getting good reviews.
Yeah Boseman said Lupita has threatened his life if they bring in storm. So she definitely won't be happy.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i have a feeling BP2 is gonna have a ridiculous cast. if you're a black actor in Hollywood right now, how are you not on the phone with your agent demanding to be in this movie?

shyt, if you're a white dude, you're probably calling your agent like "I'll play a white supremicist, i don't care, just get me in that shyt."

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
i have a feeling BP2 is gonna have a ridiculous cast. if you're a black actor in Hollywood right now, how are you not on the phone with your agent demanding to be in this movie?

shyt, if you're a white dude, you're probably calling your agent like "I'll play a white supremicist, i don't care, just get me in that shyt."
:dead:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Im clueless. Whats the purpose of white wolf in the comics?
Adopted outsider feels he deserves the throne more, becomes the comic rachel dolezal on some super pro-Wakanda ish? :yeshrug:

I don't know. Haven't read the comics. At the end of the day, Bucky is a 1930s/40s boy. It's played for sepia toned nostalgia with Cap -- but Cap is surrounded by other whites. They really gonna go there with Bucky?

White Wolf sounds like a villain. Maybe they'll switch that up, too.