Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I see a lot of BP’s stories revolve around nikkas trying to take away his throne. Is there any point in his history where he appointed a secret police group to just monitor and beat the shyt out of any rebels like most kings and leaders do?

If not that would make his pops speech about him being a good man will make it hard for him to be a good king

T'Chaka does that via founding the Hatute Zeraze (War Dogs). Wakanda's secret police. Any one deemed an enemy of the throne gets a visit from them.

T'Challa isn't his father and exiled them for committing war crimes and human rights abuses. These dudes would torture the shyt out of people back in their heydey and T'Chaka would turn a blind eye to it. T'Challa wouldn't tolerate that though.

Last edited:

doublex

Pro
Daps
Let's talk about Black Panther 1.5, aka Infinity War:

tumblr_p4ja3lKOPL1s038kqo1_1280.jpg

Is Lupita confirmed for IW?

I know Okoye, Shuri, and M'Baku are in it, but I haven't heard anything about Nakia. I assumed that was because she would be turning into Malice at the end of BP, but obviously that didn't happen. Not only is she still a good guy but she decided to stay with T'Challa so it would be pretty tough to explain her absence.

So where does this character go in IW?

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
i have a feeling BP2 is gonna have a ridiculous cast. if you're a black actor in Hollywood right now, how are you not on the phone with your agent demanding to be in this movie?

shyt, if you're a white dude, you're probably calling your agent like "I'll play a white supremicist, i don't care, just get me in that shyt."

I seriously think they can get Denzel to play a villain, like Achebe.

What MBJ did as Killmonger will light a fire in other black actors to be the 'Tom Hardy' response to MBJ's 'Heath Ledger', so to speak.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
very true...

*a movie scene from BP2 where Achebe threatens to shoot his hand puppet for whatever reason* :demonic:

crowd - :huhldup: :wow: :damn: :picard::merchant::wtf::mindblown::whoa:

yeah achebe needs to be in the sequel for fukkery reasons

Achebe with the right actor that has the right charm would be ridiculous :wow:

Lowkey, Black Panther has a ripe rogue gallery that just needs some polishing for modern times

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
With Feige there I wouldn't be worried. After he got from under Perlmutter we have seen the success they've had starting with Civil War.

Star Wars is different since Kathleen Kennedy runs that and they are trying to play it as safe as possible.
I think Marvel backs the brinks truck to Ryan Coogler's house and he accepts. I think Ryan is going to make this his "Nolan trilogy", but better.

Just looking at how the cast interacts with each other, it's quite obvious they're clique'd up (Ryan, Chad, Lupita, Danai, Letitia, Daniel, Winston, MBJ, etc).

Like they actually enjoy working together and are friends, I can't see Ryan walking away from that and Marvel is in a position where they would look foolish if reports came out that Ryan walked away bc Disney wasn't trying to pay up.

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
BP 2 should see the introduction of Namor. And Namor flooding Wakanda. (that's if the have the rights).

And of course, like as much as sisters like this movie already, imagine the backflips they would be doing over this:
ac4109ad36ab1e86af5b785dd9dd26298994146f.jpg

But I like most of the ideas I'm seeing in here. :ehh:

shyt maybe Blue Marvel comes in and we get the seeds planted for the ultimates vs Galactus.

Wakanda vs Atlantis would be lit

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I'm googling this guy now and the 1st person that came to mind, based off the pictures I see is Lance Reddikk.(Daniels from the wire)

:ohhh: you right, breh does got the look

I want to see Killmonger and T'challa fighting side by side. if they can save or bring him back to life. both of them fighting to protect Wakanda

If Killmonger is somehow resurrected, i really could see some Goku/Vegita early-days dragon ball z type shyt where they gotta team up for whatever reason but Killmonger stays on some "Say cuz, you and I got unfinished business. Scoreboard tied 1-1 far as i'm concerned. :birdman:"

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
i have a feeling BP2 is gonna have a ridiculous cast. if you're a black actor in Hollywood right now, how are you not on the phone with your agent demanding to be in this movie?

shyt, if you're a white dude, you're probably calling your agent like "I'll play a white supremicist, i don't care, just get me in that shyt."

:russ::pachaha:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Let's talk about Black Panther 1.5, aka Infinity War:

tumblr_p4ja3lKOPL1s038kqo1_1280.jpg

Is Lupita confirmed for IW?

I know Okoye, Shuri, and M'Baku are in it, but I haven't heard anything about Nakia. I assumed that was because she would be turning into Malice at the end of BP, but obviously that didn't happen. Not only is she still a good guy but she decided to stay with T'Challa so it would be pretty tough to explain her absence.

So where does this character go in IW?

She's probably In California heading the Wakanda outreach center.