Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Watched it last night, pretty solid movie especially considering the circumstances. I thought they did a better job than expected. I will agree with the comments about the action needing to be better.

I liked it more than I thought I would.

Fights were definitely better. And the plot was very tight and unfolded naturally.

I'll give it a 4/5. Watch it a couple times.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mostly the name and origin of Atlantis and the Atlanteans
They're now based off Mayan culture
Their ability to breathe underwater came from a vibranium enriched seaweed
and they only turn blue above water lol
For a non comic head, seeing the Atlanteans all souped up off vibranium herbs got me wondering why all of wakanda can drink the heart shaped herb and make the whole nation super durable warriors

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For a non comic head, seeing the Atlanteans all souped up off vibranium herbs got me wondering why all of wakanda can drink the heart shaped herb and make the whole nation super durable warriors
It was a weird change cause in the books the herbs were linked to T'Challas bloodline. Only his family could handle the herb. Killmonger had to create a separate synthetic heart herb because of that. This movies plot was just all over the place.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
It was a weird change cause in the books the herbs were linked to T'Challas bloodline. Only his family could handle the herb. Killmonger had to create a separate synthetic heart herb because of that. This movies plot was just all over the place.
So in the comics, it's defacto T'Challa's family that gets to rule Wakanda? It's a regular monarchy?

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
aYgdNZ7_460s.jpg