peppe

Superstar
Daps
Damn I feel bad for not going to the movies to see this.

About 2 hours in and I am very captivated by this movie. It’s really good

Same really regret not seeing it in the theatre. Movie was damn good. I never had any feelings of the men made weaker then the women. Namor cold with the mourn your dead and you are queen now

All that tech and vibranium and got flooded out by the water eses.
Goddamn cant breath
I'll stop though. Good tributes to Chadwick who was severely missed in this. And of course things got interesting with Killmonger showed up

Yeah they should have found a way to bring him back. Like i said in the first movie the way he went about it was wrong but his message with nothing but the truth.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Sometimes I wonder if it’s just me, but I’m not enjoying this movie as much as I should. But I feel like that with a lot of media nowadays.

It’s been 3 days and I’ve still haven’t finished watching this
It's a step down I felt that same way the first time I saw it in the theater:francis:Saw it 2nd time and it bothered me more:mjcry:

QBN

All Star
Daps
Wish list for Black Panther 3:

• Bring in S'yan (T'Chaka's brother from comics) to mentor and guide T'Challa Jr. Cast someone like Idris Elba to play him. T'Challa Jr can't learn to be a king from Nakia.
  • Bring in the Hatut Zeraze (Wakanda secret black-ops/military police). After how easily Wakanda got washed by the Sea-Mexicans in BP2, improving Wakanda military/defense is a must
  • I would say bring in Hunter the White Wolf, but they probably know Black audiences would go :comeon: at a White Wakandan. They can make an new character that has his traits to lead the Hatut Zeraze and be a "frenemy" to T'Challa Jr
  • Show Bashenga in the Ancestral Realm and/or flashbacks to the previous Panthers. One cool aspect of the recent comics is the backstory on the ancient Black Panthers. It reminds me of Avatar Last Airbender

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
It was alright. I'm excited to see what Ryan Coogler does next. He's only been working on this franchise for 8 years and I want to see him make some other movies. I did notice it was mainly women but I don't really have a problem with it. They got a chance to have a movie like this for black women.

I was thinking though that we need a testosterone filled black male super hero movie. I don't think they're doing that with Blade. I do hope they go that way with the Spawn reboot. If they make it like Robocop and Predator :ohlawd: In the beginning have Al Simmons and some of the Youngbloods fukking shyt up on a mission like Dutch and his boys were in Predator so you know they're not to be fukked with:ohlawd: Rest of the movie Al struggles with his humanity like Robocop while he hunts down some of the Youngbloods like Predator:ohlawd: Have Chapel kill himself fighting Spawn so he can come back as Lord Chapel in the final act in time for a Spawn face turn:ohlawd:

I'm sorry I just went on a Spawn tangent in the BP topic but I got caught up day dreaming about some toxic masculinity. I must be going soft on BP2 if it inspired me to think of all this.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
They should have given Riri dual citizenship so she would diplomatic immunity from any American government harassment. Make her a Wakandan citizen. And I hope Riri got some patents on her vibranium machine or she got a free ride to whatever university she was attending. She should have been written more savy.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was alright. I'm excited to see what Ryan Coogler does next. He's only been working on this franchise for 8 years and I want to see him make some other movies. I did notice it was mainly women but I don't really have a problem with it. They got a chance to have a movie like this for black women.

I was thinking though that we need a testosterone filled black male super hero movie. I don't think they're doing that with Blade. I do hope they go that way with the Spawn reboot. If they make it like Robocop and Predator :ohlawd: In the beginning have Al Simmons and some of the Youngbloods fukking shyt up on a mission like Dutch and his boys were in Predator so you know they're not to be fukked with:ohlawd: Rest of the movie Al struggles with his humanity like Robocop while he hunts down some of the Youngbloods like Predator:ohlawd: Have Chapel kill himself fighting Spawn so he can come back as Lord Chapel in the final act in time for a Spawn face turn:ohlawd:

I'm sorry I just went on a Spawn tangent in the BP topic but I got caught up day dreaming about some toxic masculinity. I must be going soft on BP2 if it inspired me to think of all this.
I don't think we'll be seeing Coogler for a BP sequel specifically anytime soon:mjcry:It's been rumored for a while he could possibly get Secret wars

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I meant outside of the MCU. I think he did a good job but I'm sure he'd have more control doing his own thing.