ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Movie gets better with each viewing.

I think this film is just caught between Marvel fatigue and the hate that surrounds (inherent or not)

I mean I get it cause shyt I'd prefer T'Challa in the movie. However, this was really well executed.

This movie will age well in time.

I need a new t'challa in BP3... it would be so easy to bring him back too...:francis:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Coogler has a weak eye for action sequences
He does need to stretch them out a bit more and for comic book movies, he definitely need to up the ante on comic book style action. The fight scenes in Creed were fine, but he could do a lil more in both BP movies on that front.

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Wish list for Black Panther 3:

• Bring in S'yan (T'Chaka's brother from comics) to mentor and guide T'Challa Jr. Cast someone like Idris Elba to play him. T'Challa Jr can't learn to be a king from Nakia.
  • Bring in the Hatut Zeraze (Wakanda secret black-ops/military police). After how easily Wakanda got washed by the Sea-Mexicans in BP2, improving Wakanda military/defense is a must
  • I would say bring in Hunter the White Wolf, but they probably know Black audiences would go :comeon: at a White Wakandan. They can make an new character that has his traits to lead the Hatut Zeraze and be a "frenemy" to T'Challa Jr
  • Show Bashenga in the Ancestral Realm and/or flashbacks to the previous Panthers. One cool aspect of the recent comics is the backstory on the ancient Black Panthers. It reminds me of Avatar Last Airbender
You do know they already have this with The Winter Soldier, since they've already donned him as the White Wolf. Most black audiences wouldn't balk at his inclusion (at least not the ones that have seen the previous BP movies/MCU fans. I've also been wanting the inclusion of the Hatut Zeraze and would be fine if Bucky replaces Hunter in that role, since outside of a reboot/multiverse fukker, Hunter coming in now wouldn't make much sense.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He does need to stretch them out a bit more and for comic book movies, he definitely need to up the ante on comic book style action. The fight scenes in Creed were fine, but he could do a lil more in both BP movies on that front.
I actually enjoyed the action better the 2nd time.

highkey Namor vs Shuri is one of the better end fight scenes in the MCU.

Coogler is just much better in one-on-one fights than full spectacle. Its also possible he really needs to work with another editor on major action set pieces. Cause the shots are there its just the flow isnt always there.

QBN

All Star
Daps
You do know they already have this with The Winter Soldier, since they've already donned him as the White Wolf. Most black audiences wouldn't balk at his inclusion (at least not the ones that have seen the previous BP movies/MCU fans. I've also been wanting the inclusion of the Hatut Zeraze and would be fine if Bucky replaces Hunter in that role, since outside of a reboot/multiverse fukker, Hunter coming in now wouldn't make much sense.
I know, but Winter Soldier is his own character. Other than some Wakandan kids calling him White Wolf when he was recovering there, their history and personalities are totally different. Hunter's tension with T'Challa as his adopted brother was a big part of their relationship. I'm not against the idea, but I think Marvel has other plans for Winter Solider...he's too busy hitting on Falcon's sister :lolbron:

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I actually enjoyed the action better the 2nd time.

highkey Namor vs Shuri is one of the better end fight scenes in the MCU.

Coogler is just much better in one-on-one fights than full spectacle. Its also possible he really needs to work with another editor on major action set pieces. Cause the shots are there its just the flow isnt always there.
While I agree with that 1v1 vs. multiple people/war fights, even the 1v1 could always do a lil more. Like, even during that fight, I was like, "why when Shuri recovers and flips over Namor, why couldn't she have scratched it back or kicked him or something during that as well.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yall notice Chadwick Boseman shirt :mjcry:

Chadwick also said during his speech honoring Stan Lee that characters like T'Challa helped get us through cancer. That speech was done before the first movie even came out. He's been doing similar things going to children's hospitals and visiting sick cancer kids Then when he got emotional on Sway's morning show speaking about the little kids that were trying to hold on to see the first movie.

:sadcam: