Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
It was a weird change cause in the books the herbs were linked to T'Challas bloodline. Only his family could handle the herb. Killmonger had to create a separate synthetic heart herb because of that. This movies plot was just all over the place.
It still works because he and Kilmonger are blood in the movie:yeshrug:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, i'm not sure when but i think he was retconned to be a day walker after the Wesley Snipes movies established him as one.
Goyer wrote the Spider-Man: TAS arc of Blade, that included Whistler...an original creation. Someone in this board informed me that that studio actually stole it from Goyer, and it was his intent for a movie. In the comics his origin was the same, but he was immune to vampire bites. The retconned it after the movies by having him being bit by Morbius

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I rented the DVD on Redbox. I enjoyed this movie. IMO the 2nd best film in phase 4 with No Way Home still being #1.

The "OH shyt! SHE GOT A IRON MAN SUIT!" was the most organic funniest moment in the MCU. It didn't feel forced.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Getting rid of Queen Ramonda when Bassett told you not to do it was just galaxy level idiocy from Coogler :francis:

Because now Shuri has no one she's as close to. And no one is around that can provide the same the level of wisdom and guidance of Ramonda, and M'Baku is now the new King even though he was ready to surrender to the sea mexicans after they bushed Ramonda.

And the refusal to recast T'Challa via clone, variant, multiverse T'Challa, or even an AI version and to try and use T'Challa Jr as a replacement isn't going to work because they're going to mess that up too.

ReasonableMatic

Daps

FrECbJcWIAEFqUR

FrECbJaXwAgW-lM

Winston-Duke-as-MBaku-in-Black-Panther-Wakanda-Forever.jpg

24-ED3-FE5-495-F-4-F0-B-AEF7-29419-AE66161.jpg
black-panther-wakanda-forever-mbaku-winston-duke.jpg

michaela-cole-black-panther-wakanda-forever-te-221206-98e9c1.jpg
wakanda-forever-black-panther-costume-design-ruth-carter-interviews_dezeen_2364_col_hero.jpg

ab89a0e4e5324945c134ecb517396429808ea80f.gifv

everyone-is-dancing-wakanda-forever.gif
B681-A18-F-C762-4-AC2-93-C1-9-B871-A48-FAA5.jpg

08wakanda-funeral-3-02d0-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

08wakanda-funeral4-1-3bab-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

Ruth Carter won an Oscar for Best Costume Design with Wakanda Forever, making her the first Black woman to win two Oscars.

Winning one for each Black Panther movie.
That’s HISTORY rooted in Blackness.

Clap for her.

oscars-standing-ovation.gif

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Getting rid of Queen Ramonda when Bassett told you not to do it was just galaxy level idiocy from Coogler :francis:

Because now Shuri has no one she's as close to. And no one is around that can provide the same the level of wisdom and guidance of Ramonda, and M'Baku is now the new King even though he was ready to surrender to the sea mexicans after they bushed Ramonda.

And the refusal to recast T'Challa via clone, variant, multiverse T'Challa, or even an AI version and to try and use T'Challa Jr as a replacement isn't going to work because they're going to mess that up too.
Why would a clone/variant come into Wakanda and immediately or eventually be accepted by the people :mjlol:

That variant would have zero relationship with them. As for Ramonda, I reckon there won’t be a new Black Panther for at least another 4 years. Ramonda could still reprise the role via the ancestral plain. Of all the phase 4 content to complain about Wakanda Forever isn’t one of them.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
For the record I loved this movie. It was never gonna be the same without Chadwick but I felt they did well making Shuri the center of the movie. Them Avatar Mexican looking nikkas had me shook though.