AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
In all honesty if you liked the 1st film, you are the reason why our beloved T'Challa was destroyed. Real fans was demonizing the film, but all yall wanted to fan joy ride the character and didnt understand the nuances that the fans had. Now this is it. This is what he has turned into...getting whipped up on Capn Merica....smh....
Good thing most people don't read comics so they are unaware of this bad treatment. lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
In all honesty if you liked the 1st film, you are the reason why our beloved T'Challa was destroyed. Real fans was demonizing the film, but all yall wanted to fan joy ride the character and didnt understand the nuances that the fans had. Now this is it. This is what he has turned into...getting whipped up on Capn Merica....smh....
:mjpls: negro please….

You and people like you are the reason why the MCU role of WAKANDA might be diminished.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:mjpls: negro please….

You and people like you are the reason why the MCU role of WAKANDA might be diminished.
Lies! And dont take that indignant tone with me :mjpls:. I dare not question your fanbase, nor do I wish to treat you as a casual. But the mere fact remains Ryan Coogler has destroyed T'Challa. A black man has destroyed the greatest comic book superhero in Marvel. So much so it has now touched the comics. What the BP film lovers said would never happen, has happened.

Its over. And I want them b*stards to know they destroyed somethig fukking dope and I know why Star Wars fans be pissed sans racial takes.

This shyt was something I wanted to share with my sons. Coogler took that from us.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Late pass.. This just wasn't it brehs. Too many plot holes. Disney inserting the Riri storyline for their future show was bad for the movie as she was the same genius character as Shuri. I knew this film would strictly be a woman's affair but it was way worse than I thought. Even the white CIA guy Ross was getting curb stomped by his ex wife/CIA director boss. A nation is only as powerful as its army so I didn't understand Romanda talkin' that sh*t to the UN and other nations when they only have the bald heads with the spears and a couple of hi tech fighter jets. All that tech and vibranium and got flooded out by the water eses.

I just don't get their tech period. Dude was beating on a drum to make the ship fly and recreating a synthetic flower that worked was suspect. M'baku and his guys were utter trash throughout and Shuri was literally 90 lbs skin and bones in this. Suit or no suit her being BP wasn't a good look imo. Cut up and fit Angela Bassett would've been way more believable as BP than Shuri. Didn't care about Namor's story, their hypnotic singing wasn't explained, and not sure how they got those whales to Wakanda.

I'll stop though. Good tributes to Chadwick who was severely missed in this. And of course things got interesting with Killmonger showed up

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The movie wasn't as bad as everyone said it was. It was enjoyable. Plus Ross played the side role far better than the 1st one.

Clearly Wakanda being led by a woman ain't it. They were getting beat left and right. Umar was right. There's no reason I had to watch over an hour of Wakandans being beat down by underwater mexicans. The only difference between Wakandans and Talokans was that the Talokans all their grass shaped herbs. All the Wakandans should take the heart-shaped herb.

And how the hell did Shuri live through being paled by that spear??? :dahell:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
The movie wasn't as bad as everyone said it was. It was enjoyable. Plus Ross played the side role far better than the 1st one.

Clearly Wakanda being led by a woman ain't it. They were getting beat left and right. Umar was right. There's no reason I had to watch over an hour of Wakandans being beat down by underwater mexicans. The only difference between Wakandans and Talokans was that the Talokans all their grass shaped herbs. All the Wakandans should take the heart-shaped herb.

And how the hell did Shuri live through being paled by that spear??? :dahell:
Killmonger destroyed all the heart shaped herbs. And Shuri survived because she ate a herb shaped herb...like how Tcalla got stabbed and thrown off a waterfall and survived 😑 did you watch the movie

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Killmonger destroyed all the heart shaped herbs. And Shuri survived because she ate a herb shaped herb...like how Tcalla got stabbed and thrown off a waterfall and survived 😑 did you watch the movie

they recreated the herb and have several growing at the end of the movie. do you think the elders are gonna share the herb with all wakandans by the 3rd movie?

did you watch the movie?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Late pass.. This just wasn't it brehs. Too many plot holes. Disney inserting the Riri storyline for their future show was bad for the movie as she was the same genius character as Shuri. I knew this film would strictly be a woman's affair but it was way worse than I thought. Even the white CIA guy Ross was getting curb stomped by his ex wife/CIA director boss. A nation is only as powerful as its army so I didn't understand Romanda talkin' that sh*t to the UN and other nations when they only have the bald heads with the spears and a couple of hi tech fighter jets. All that tech and vibranium and got flooded out by the water eses.

I just don't get their tech period. Dude was beating on a drum to make the ship fly and recreating a synthetic flower that worked was suspect. M'baku and his guys were utter trash throughout and Shuri was literally 90 lbs skin and bones in this. Suit or no suit her being BP wasn't a good look imo. Cut up and fit Angela Bassett would've been way more believable as BP than Shuri. Didn't care about Namor's story, their hypnotic singing wasn't explained, and not sure how they got those whales to Wakanda.

I'll stop though. Good tributes to Chadwick who was severely missed in this. And of course things got interesting with Killmonger showed up

1e890ef7631492dd464c988f1dc16519.jpg

nikka have you EVER read a comic in your life???:wtf:

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
The problem with this was that it took damn near 2 hours for black panther to come onscreen. I was doubting Letitia after that first hour, but when the new black panther was introduced i was in awe:wow:....she did her damn thing.

And that ending:mjcry:

Wasnt impressed by ironheart and the dora miljae at this point seems like more of a dyke gang....them blue predator suits:scusthov:....too much lesbian energy.

Clearly a rushed script(we know why), but ryan coogler is a damn good director....i really want to see this brother direct his own scripts.

If Chadwick was alive to be in this it would be piff....the CGI in this is wayyy better then the first one.