old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
movie had some good pieces…felt disjointed tho…underneath it all was a solid story but the execution wasn’t there a lot of times…this is probably in my “top” 5 of least enjoyable marvel movies to watch

Conz

Superstar
Daps
not gonna lie, i'm kinda dreading watching this again. i still haven't revisted No Way Home either. every single Phase 4 project i liked at first has had diminishing returns. i hate some of them at this point. kinda just wanna remember this as good, but i feel like i'm gonna see a ton of cracks if i put it on disney+

not that it's fair to compare, but after seeing Way of Water, i immediately had the thought, "was Namor and his world shytty?" i think it may have been shytty, and i don't want to confirm it

with that said, i've paid Disney hundreds already and gotten about $12 of value out of Disney+, so maybe i will watch it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
not gonna lie, i'm kinda dreading watching this again. i still haven't revisted No Way Home either. every single Phase 4 project i liked at first has had diminishing returns. i hate some of them at this point. kinda just wanna remember this as good, but i feel like i'm gonna see a ton of cracks if i put it on disney+

not that it's fair to compare, but after seeing Way of Water, i immediately had the thought, "was Namor and his world shytty?" i think it may have been shytty, and i don't want to confirm it

with that said, i've paid Disney hundreds already and gotten about $12 of value out of Disney+, so maybe i will watch it.

You've already seen it why watch it again???:dahell: you a glutton for punishment?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
You've already seen it why watch it again???:dahell: you a glutton for punishment?
once big movies like this come on streaming, i usually throw it on at some point. i even watched that horrendous bag of shyt Multiverse of Madness when it got to Disney+

the only MCU movies i haven't seen twice or more are Captain Marvel, Black Widow and No Way Home. I watched Eternals again for christ sake

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Nah. Did you watch the movie?? Continuing the black panther legacy/ lineage the way they did was perfect. Wonderful tribute to Chadwick

Chadwick himself said many times that T'Challa, the character is more significant than him, and they need to keep the character going.

QBN

All Star
Daps
I give it a 7 out of 10. The acting was strong, Angela Bassett in particular. Lupita is just :ohlawd: and I love Danai Gurira as Okoye.

The writing and plot was :patrice: but there's already been a lot of criticism about that said here, and I agree with most of those critiques. All I can say is they better age up T'Challa Jr real quick and find a young breh with the acting chops and presence to carry this franchise forward. If Shuri is still the star of BP 3 when it comes out then...I'm good.