Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
how is a new character a "new" T'Challa lol. y'all just be letting these folks dikk y'all
Because Chadwick Boseman died. They wanted to have their cake and eat it too by honoring him and not "replacing" him as if he didnt die.

Whether its multiverse or his son its technically a different character anyway. So gotta quit bytchin about it :yeshrug:

Daps
This is why we need more Black Nerds in Hollywood. These lame blacks cant direct really and all the OGs are getting old. Ryan Coogler is really overrated. F Gary Gray wouldve been better but he had schedule issues for BP1.

Either way...if MCU wants to survive..they better start following the comics and get rid if the humor. We need hard PG 13 comic book films or R.
I don't think they need to get rid of the humour. However, they do need more input from comic book fans and make more 'R' rated movies. Oh and get better writers.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't think they need to get rid of the humour. However, they do need more input from comic book fans and make more 'R' rated movies. Oh and get better writers.
Nah the humor has to geaux unless its dark in nature. They constantly have to put unwitty humor in black films and Im sick of it.

I shouldnt be able to tell a movie's writer's race by the dialogue. Thats how you know the writer is shytty.

Daps
Nah the humor has to geaux unless its dark in nature. They constantly have to put unwitty humor in black films and Im sick of it.

I shouldnt be able to tell a movie's writer's race by the dialogue. Thats how you know the writer is shytty.
At the bolded part - I agree. I just think that's more of the lack of talent in Hollywood, than race or ethnicity.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

Yeah it doesnt look like it will hit a billion. I always thought i would be hard to because of how they handled everything after chad death. It just to many people that felt that disney went in the wrong direction. Plus their was no release in china or russia?

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Yeah it doesnt look like it will hit a billion. I always thought i would be hard to because of how they handled everything after chad death. It just to many people that felt that disney went in the wrong direction. Plus their was no release in china or russia?
As John laid out, there was no way it could land a billion. All things considered, it's amazing BP2 even got this close.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
As John laid out, there was no way it could land a billion. All things considered, it's amazing BP2 even got this close.

The Batman made $770M in 45 days (before heading to HBO Max) and many of these posters in the thread said it "flopped" Lol

BP2 has been in theaters twice as long.. just tryna find out where we are now with the agendas :mjlol:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is what they get. You dont turn a fukking movie into a tribute....they couldve did a 15 min video at the end of the movie and we couldve all paid their respects that way.

I tried to like this film, I tried to support Queen Shuri, I tried and I tried. The 1st film still burns my Black Nerd Ass