God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
This is why we need more Black Nerds in Hollywood. These lame blacks cant direct really and all the OGs are getting old. Ryan Coogler is really overrated. F Gary Gray wouldve been better but he had schedule issues for BP1.

Either way...if MCU wants to survive..they better start following the comics and get rid if the humor. We need hard PG 13 comic book films or R.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Nate said that bullshyt about Sam needs to go through the ringer to earn the shield:mjpls:Then what the fukk was the point in the Falcon and Winter Soldier shown for? Steve didn't go through any ringer. He got snuffed in an alley and the scientist already had him as the prized choice:mjpls:
:mjlol: They bout to have my mans Falcon. Possibly throw hands with Red Hulk. With no super serum smh. Falcon barely could keep up with a 4’10 ginger. What you think he can do, to a Hulk with lightning powers.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: They bout to have my mans Falcon. Possibly throw hands with Red Hulk. With no super serum smh. Falcon barely could keep up with a 4’10 ginger. What you think he can do, to a Hulk with lightning powers.

It was embarrassing.

Dude was getting slapped around on his own show in basically every episode by random goons and needed Bucky and others to save him. :mjlol:

Meanwhile the cac Captain America could handle his enemies solo. :mjpls:

So there's no way he can handle superpowered villains with just some wings and a jetpack.

Maybe though Shuri will take pity on him and give him the herb if those cacs refuse to give him the serum. :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I love Kat (pause) as a comedian, but this is just plain ignorance, and he’s contributing to a black movie losing ticket sales.

Christopher Reeve was done playing Superman when he got paralized.

And the subsequent movies were reboots and remakes with completely different actors.

Name me one blockbuster movie where the lead actor dies and they replaced him in the sequel?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
This whole Toussaint/T’Challa Jr nonsense is not a recast or a reboot. He is an entirely different character and him becoming BP isn’t enough for me. :yeshrug:

I’m still hoping that we will at least get a T’Challa variant for Avengers Secret Wars.
So had Boseman lived we would’ve seen a 50 year old King passed his prime. And there wouldn’t have been any possibility of a Storm love story.

Y’all simply have no imagination. Having a child T’Challa basically ensures Black Panther will be part of the MCU for at least 2 decades.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
I love Kat (pause) as a comedian, but this is just plain ignorance, and he’s contributing to a black movie losing ticket sales.

Christopher Reeve was done playing Superman when he got paralized.

And the subsequent movies were reboots and remakes with completely different actors.

Name me one blockbuster movie where the lead actor dies and they replaced him in the sequel?

Not the sequel but after Heath Ledger was gone some fans wanted to pull a Coogler and end the character for good. And DC said :mjlol: and continued with the character because they're not idiots.

So Coogler being allowed to destroy a character like T'Challa unliterally was definitely the wrong decision.

And Feige is definitely looking at those boxoffice numbers and fan reaction thinking :patrice: maybe they should have found a way to bring a version of T'Challa back because it's a central character. Not some random one that they can just end because the director feels like it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not the sequel but after Heath Ledger was gone some fans wanted to pull a Coogler and end the character for good. And DC said :mjlol: and continued with the character because they're not idiots.

So Coogler being allowed to destroy a character like T'Challa unliterally was definitely the wrong decision.

And Feige is definitely looking at those boxoffice numbers and fan reaction thinking :patrice: maybe they should have found a way to bring a version of T'Challa back because it's a central character. Not some random one that they can just end because the director feels like it.
nah just wipe out the current Wakanda via incursion and bring in a new Wakanda. literally nothing there even matters, have Okeye survive and she try to integrate into the alternate universe Wakanda

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

The movie was a box office success. The first one over performed beyond anyones expectations. It did Avengers numbers.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
nah just wipe out the current Wakanda via incursion and bring in a new Wakanda. literally nothing there even matters, have Okeye survive and she try to integrate into the alternate universe Wakanda
Do you know how stupid that sounds?

You might as well reboot the entire MCU.

Maybe you should stop watching and following the MCU. Maybe it’s not for you anymore. Just walk away.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

What you’re saying is DC fans wanted the character Joker to be retired and not used in ANY OTHER MOVIES. Including reboots and origin stories.

That’s not what happened with T’Challa. The current Black Panther saga is still being told in a current universe. There are no reboots.

And bringing in a different actor would’ve cheapened the character. It wouldn’t have been the same. Maybe if Boseman passed away after Civil War, maybe you could pull it off.

A young T’Challa preserves the character for at least 20 years in the MCU. And by the time he becomes king, Wakanda will be reshaped.

But y’all want it all now. Can’t wait for nothing.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can see Rihanna and Burna Boys song getting nominated. I enjoyed the movie overall.