Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So before Chadwick even passed Marvel planned on having 2 Black Panthers to reduce T'Challa's significance?

But now that he's gone they only want 1? :mjpls:

Because they could easily bring in someone else but they don't want to.

Yall complaining so hard for a T'Challa recast, but it's Coogler who needed to be replaced seems like :mjlol: His plans for T'Challa going forward were going to be straight ass either way.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
So before Chadwick even passed Marvel planned on having 2 Black Panthers to reduce T'Challa's significance?

Back in 2019 I remember reading an article stating that Shuri was going to be BP along side T’Challa and Chadwick was apparently unhappy with that decision. These latest news about the original script pretty much confirm those rumors to be true. :francis:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Yall complaining so hard for a T'Challa recast, but it's Coogler who needed to be replaced seems like :mjlol: His plans for T'Challa going forward were going to be straight ass either way.

Coogler and producer Nate Moore need to work on other franchises since they both said they could see no one else playing T'Challa.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Back in 2019 I remember reading an article stating that Shuri was going to be BP along side T’Challa and Chadwick was apparently unhappy with that decision. These latest news about the original script pretty much confirm those rumors to be true. :francis:

I said this was always the plan which was to phase out T'Challa for his sister.

That's why they suddenly gave the character a son.

When they suddenly give a superhero character a young child like that it's usually to reduce their role or write them out completely on some "I gotta retire for my kid" shyt.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Coogler and producer Nate Moore need to work on other franchises since they both said they could see no one else playing T'Challa.
Nate said that bullshyt about Sam needs to go through the ringer to earn the shield:mjpls:Then what the fukk was the point in the Falcon and Winter Soldier shown for? Steve didn't go through any ringer. He got snuffed in an alley and the scientist already had him as the prized choice:mjpls:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
I said this was always the plan which was to phase out T'Challa for his sister.

That's why they suddenly gave the character a son.

When they suddenly give a superhero character a young child like that it's usually to reduce their role or write them out completely on some "I gotta retire for my kid" shyt.
disney disneying per usual :mjpls:

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Nate said that bullshyt about Sam needs to go through the ringer to earn the shield:mjpls:Then what the fukk was the point in the Falcon and Winter Soldier shown for? Steve didn't go through any ringer. He got snuffed in an alley and the scientist already had him as the prized choice:mjpls:

Exactly.

A black man has to "go through the ringer" to "earn" it? :mjpls: Because Sam already earned it by being the loyal sidekick, going through the blip, training, and fighting as an avenger for years.

Katt brings the truth.

Cacs never lose their superheroes no matter what happens to the actors. And we have multiple Flashes, Supermen, Batmen, and Spidermen running around in multiple movies and tv shows.

Black people though lost their only well known superhero :mjpls:

Last edited:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Exactly.

A black man has to "go through the ringer" to "earn" it? :mjpls: Because Sam already earned it by being the loyal sidekick, going through the blip, training, and fighting as an avenger for years.

Katt brings the truth.

Cacs never lose their superheroes no matter what happens to the actors. And we have multiple Flashes, Supermen, Batmen, and Spiderman running around in multiple movies and tv shows.

Black people though lost their only well known superhero :mjpls:

That's what the Recast T'Challa Movement has been saying since the beginning of the double standards. Still, people said the movement was against honoring Chadwick and a woman becoming the Black Panther which wasn't the case. Now you got people not included in the movement saying the same thing we've been saying, hitting the mainstream.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
As I mentioned in the other thread, what if Kang is secretly responsible for TChallas death by altering the timeline, he secretly got rid of all the heavy hitters of the avengers?

T'Challa dies of a mysterious illness but its hinted he'll come back as well as Fiege trying to bring all the original cast back.
I hope Wakanda was infiltrated by skulls, and the Tchalla who died was a skrull..

That would explain why Shuri couldn't cure his illness and would explain why he hid his son in Haiti...

the real T'Challa would still be out there, but we're still left with the wack ass son in that senerio tho:yeshrug:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Ok. You're up in your feelings and want that to be true. But come on...Bruce Wayne? You going to say Clark Kent next? Bruce Wayne's obsessive, disciplined personality; and his flashy showboating to throw people off his masked vigilante work? That's legend at this point. What's movie T'Challa's personality to the general public?
-Gotta disagree if we're just going off movies. Casual fans expect Batman to be Bruce but don't give a fukk about him as a character, his obsession, his code, discipline, etc. Nobody gives a fukk about him constantly killing people & being a terrible detective. They go to movies to see Batman.

QBN

All Star
Daps
8vycdyc5ep9a1.jpg

Stay Home Gang, less than one month until we can watch this mid movie!:blessed::lolbron:.
Re-cast T'Challa tho :ufdup: