Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
As I mentioned in the other thread, what if Kang is secretly responsible for TChallas death by altering the timeline, he secretly got rid of all the heavy hitters of the avengers?

T'Challa dies of a mysterious illness but its hinted he'll come back as well as Fiege trying to bring all the original cast back.
I guess they'll cgi him like they did Luke in the mandolorian. I think we'll get an Okoye/Midnight Angel spin off. She'll probably end up watching over T'Challa jr and Nakia in Haiti on some Sarah Connor protect the future shyt. As for the mysterious illness that killed T'Challa I wonder if the organic heart shaped herbs came with any side effects. Like it might have gave them panther power but if it also causes radiation damage to the body. What is the life expectancy of a black panther? How long did the previous panthers live? Does the synthetic herb have any side effects?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I guess they'll cgi him like they did Luke in the mandolorian. I think we'll get an Okoye/Midnight Angel spin off. She'll probably end up watching over T'Challa jr and Nakia in Haiti on some Sarah Connor protect the future shyt. As for the mysterious illness that killed T'Challa I wonder if the organic heart shaped herbs came with any side effects. Like it might have gave them panther power but if it also causes radiation damage to the body. What is the life expectancy of a black panther? How long did the previous panthers live? Does the synthetic herb have any side effects?
What if Kang poisoned it? :ohhh:

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Like it might have gave them panther power but if it also causes radiation damage to the body. What is the life expectancy of a black panther? How long did the previous panthers live? Does the synthetic herb have any side effects?
T'Chaka (the black panther previous to T'Chala) was pretty old when Zemo blew him up...

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Coogler needs to seriously step away from this franchise. It is crystal clear he knows nothing about the actual comic history of BP or even respects it. He would of completely ruin T’Challa had Chadwick lived.

Marvel should of handed BP to the Russo Bros because even they (two white directors) managed to make a comic book accurate T’Challa and Wakanda instead of this lame ass soap opera shyt that Coogler is doing. :camby:
I never liked Ryan Coogler movies and thought he was mad overrated. Black Panther was dope af in non Coogler movies

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Ta-Nehisi Coogler
Dude gone turn Toussaint into billy porter

:mjlol:

* Coogler messed up T'Challa, a character with decades of backstory, that you had to actively try to screw up to get wrong (and he did) so I definitely don't trust him to do right by his son who's a kid whose story he can change anyway he wants.

* Also the kid is already fatherless. So who's going to be the strong male role models for him?

* His mom doesn't even live in Wakanda anymore. She's in Haiti

* His grandmother was tossed in the bushes.

And in those circumstances he's supposed to grow up, become a proper leader, and take over Wakanda?

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain’t no rehabilitation.

He killed Wakandans. He tried to kill Shuri, and he was about to start a global war.

Bucky was rehabilitated because T’Challa knew he was set up and Cap asked him to.

Killmonger would’ve been put in prison for life.
Man, that's bullshyt. So everyone else deserves a shot at redemption EXCEPT the black man?! :stopitslime:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This.

Batman, Superman, Tony Stark, even Antman don't run around on missions with their kids. They protect them by fighting against whatever threat but they leave them at home.

And they don't tell the heroes story mainly from the perspective of their kids. That's just ridiculous.

Yeah I didn't even think about that but that's it. Superman Returns, which failed at the box office. :francis:

And the sad thing is that the way Coogler was describing it he really thought he had some heat. :mjgrin:
Trailer of Antman 3 is literally Antman running around on a mission with his kid.

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

* Coogler messed up T'Challa, a character with decades of backstory, that you had to actively try to screw up to get wrong (and he did) so I definitely don't trust him to do right by his son who's a kid whose story he can change anyway he wants.

* Also the kid is already fatherless. So who's going to be the strong male role models for him?

* His mom doesn't even live in Wakanda anymore. She's in Haiti

* His grandmother was tossed in the bushes.

And in those circumstances he's supposed to grow up, become a proper leader, and take over Wakanda?

coogler has no interest in comic accurate T'challa/ black panther (they gave signature weapons to a side character ):francis:

T'challa jr just gives coogler/disney marval more justification to make more changes to T'challa/ black panther in the future

nikka going to be a black/wakandan peter parker getting his power's from being bit by a vibranium sick monkey :mjlol:sneaking out of wakanda to go fight street crime in south Africa and shyt

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Namor flooded and killed thousands if not more of Wakandans including the QUEEN fukk outta here with that:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
And Bucky killed the fukking KING himself! Brainwashed or not, that is an automatic death sentence in any other country.

You're telling me they're all redeemable, but killmonger isn't???

CORRECTION: I forgot it wasn't Bucky, but Zemo.

Last edited: