Seagate King of Wakanda FireCuda 2TB External Hard Drive

61066cfa-2c66-44e3-87d5-00dd80fc2e7e.8e5fc87464339dcbfeb2848711d6d1c9.jpeg

This gotta be janky right? 2 TB for $60? The reviews say 4.9/5:leon:
i dont need this but got damn it :ehh:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This is why I dont trust non nerd negroes to do anything right regarding sci fi and action. They onky can do realism, cause they really dont habe the skill set needed artietically to createvabstract films of color. Thats why his films felt small scale,
I said this when he was announced for BP. He was a realistic director, and I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to fully encompass that sci-fi creative world of Wakanda of the comics. It needed someone of that world. The first movie had glimpses of it, but still made an effort to ground it.

But since Wakanda is all but decimated now, it doesn't even matter.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I said this when he was announced for BP. He was a realistic director, and I was afraid that he wouldn't be able to fully encompass that sci-fi creative world of Wakanda of the comics. It needed someone of that world. The first movie had glimpses of it, but still made an effort to ground it.

But since Wakanda is all but decimated now, it doesn't even matter.
The literature irony...2 white created a black world power country that never was conquered and then when left in the hands of black writers it get destroyed. I.e. Coates and Coogler.

You cant make this up. Wakanda still looks small visually. I mean in the 1st movie all we got was aerial, and the market shots. And the mountain view. We still need to see the techno jungle that is Wakanda. I really wished I could talked to Coogler. Cause maan...I wouldve went by the comic books and def wouldve replaced Tchalla with an Incursion to save Shuri from Namor. And then body Namor or this version...bring him back in another version. But yea thats how you save the film...no mercy shown and ask and Tchalla says that his Wakanda and Earth are destroyed. He depicts all of the Comic book feats with intelligence and boom! We can run thr tables there. But I do wanna show them more religious and make it known that the suit is a Habit.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people as a whole really let Coogler and Bosemans legacy down.

Aint no what in hell Dr. Strange is supposed to make more than Wakanda Forever :snoop: But it looks like that's what might happen.

It's bad enough the international market is racist as fukk, but for the past year, black people were

1. threating to boycott over not recasting
2. shytting on Letitia Wright for no reason

Feige had to fight to even bring the character into the MCU. Its the only MCU property with a mostly black cast. Not supporting it means the character wont be a priority in the future. But nikkas don't care about the full picture. it will make it easier for them to scrape a movie like Blade altogether.

The first movie was carried by it's domestic gross. It will fall short by over $200 million.

I supported and saw it.

But they deserve it for not making Killmonger the new Black Panther. Would've did $1 billion. That way you don't dishonor Chadwick by replacing him so quickly and you can still have T'Challa Jr. take over next....and you have a wholeass Michael B. Jordan right there that you can still use :mindblown:

Shyt would have trended all across the internet and the hood would have saw it 2-3 times like we saw the first Black Panther 2-3 times. Instead if nikkas did go see this sequel, they saw it once, like I did.

Don't listen to what people ask for brehs.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Angela Bassett and Okoye were the best part and really needed more scenes. I think Leticia Wright gave a good acting performance.

But oh boy I didn't think they could top the bullshyt from the first movie where they had The Royal Family give the cac CIA agent a free Disneyland tour of "the most advanced nation" allowing him to do recon, but they really in this movie had a bunch of ese's roll into a Wakanda like Sicarios, commit multiple terrorist attacks and then the regicide of The Queen. Then at the end of the movie they're allowed to get away with it on some "Black people need to be better/forgive their enemy" Christian noble negro bullshyt which no other character calls out? :what: And some of y'all are trying to say that trash was even remotely good? :mjtf:

And I'm surprised people think Namor was a good villain. Once you realize the character is just a bigger man bossing up/trying to act tough to women smaller than him and the whole thing just became corny. Like everytime he made a threat I just kept thinking if there was black male alpha in the room his energy would be completely different :skip: Nothing wrong with the actor he acted well but Namor clearly needed to be challenged by a masculine male.

And it's why Killmonger should have been brought back as the movie's supporting male lead. You could have had pretty much the same overall story just with Killmonger trying to influence Shurri to become like him and him fighting Namor 1 or 2 times before Shurri has the final fight. At the end she spares Namor, Killmonger realizes Wakandans will forever be docile c00ns and can't be saved and leaves to start his own separate nation like he does in the comic. Would have made this rewatchable
:manny:

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I ignore anyone off rip who disagrees with this. It was obviously the move to go with.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I supported and saw it.

But they deserve it for not making Killmonger the new Black Panther. Would've did $1 billion. That way you don't dishonor Chadwick by replacing him so quickly and you can still have T'Challa Jr. take over next....and you have a wholeass Michael B. Jordan right there that you can still use :mindblown:

Shyt would have trended all across the internet and the hood would have saw it 2-3 times like we saw the first Black Panther 2-3 times. Instead if nikkas did go see this sequel, they saw it once, like I did.

Don't listen to what people ask for brehs.
Killmonger died at the end of the first movie.

If you can resurrect a dead Killmonger, why wouldn’t they just resurrect a dead T’Challa. Hell, let’s resurrect T’Chaka as well.

Killmonger also killed Wakandans and destroyed the heart shaped herb. He killed Forest Whitaker’s character. Angela Bassett was mad they even allowed him to be King in the first place.

So all of a sudden Killmonger would come back a changed man and everyone would just accept him as king?

When T’Challa died, they actually didn’t replace him. A whole year had passed and they had no intentions of having another black panther. Namor forced them too. And the world knowing they didn’t have a black panther opened them up to vulnerabilities.

You make it seem like that a week after the funeral, they just decided to make someone else the black panther.

And if it wasn’t for Namor there wouldn’t have been w new heart shaped herb in the first place.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killmonger died at the end of the first movie.

If you can resurrect a dead Killmonger, why wouldn’t they just resurrect a dead T’Challa. Hell, let’s resurrect T’Chaka as well.

Killmonger also killed Wakandans and destroyed the heart shaped herb. He killed Forest Whitaker’s character. Angela Bassett was mad they even allowed him to be King in the first place.

So all of a sudden Killmonger would come back a changed man and everyone would just accept him as king?

When T’Challa died, they actually didn’t replace him. A whole year had passed and they had no intentions of having another black panther. Namor forced them too. And the world knowing they didn’t have a black panther opened them up to vulnerabilities.

You make it seem like that a week after the funeral, they just decided to make someone else the black panther.

And if it wasn’t for Namor there wouldn’t have been w new heart shaped herb in the first place.

For the same reason Jon Snow came back to life but, nobody else in Game of Thrones did. It's a fantasy movie breh.

Alot of your points don't make sense considering Namor literally killed Shuri's mother and they close the movie with her embracing him :dead:

She's literally embracing her mother's killer but, you question whether they could have brought Killmonger back in :dead:

They could have just wrote that Killmonger was saved in BP1 and that T'Challa died. Fans would have suspended their disbelief because we all know Chadwick died in real life. Now, think about what you wrote about Killmonger. That's alot of conflict that makes for a good story. Killmonger trying to become a better person, maybe he's changed after meeting his father and being saved by T'Challa. You could show Wakanda, Ramonda and Shuri not fuggin with him at all because of what he did in BP1. You could show Wakanda getting destroyed by Namor and Shuri not being able to hold Namor off, so they're forced to rethink their decision on him. You could show Killmonger using that opportunity to protect Wakanda and prove himself. You could've easily thrown in scenes beforehand of T'Chaka meeting Killmonger in the ancestral realm to get him to return to Wakanda to save it and apologize for abandoning him because that actor is still alive and would have added much needed closure to what happened to Erik in BP1. You could have even had BOTH Shuri and Killmonger fight Namor and kill his ass together. Then you can end the movie with Shuri being the new Queen and Killmonger basically being their Bucky. A fugged up nikka that's trying to atone for his sins. Maybe Killmonger even leaves Wakanda afterwards to protect his people elsewhere while letting Shuri know he's around if needed. And maybe he ends up in Haiti to check on T'Challa. There's so much you could have done there.

Real nikkas would have fugged with that over what they got :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
For the same reason Jon Snow came back to life but, nobody else in Game of Thrones did. It's a fantasy movie breh.

Alot of your points don't make sense considering Namor literally killed Shuri's mother and they close the movie with her embracing him :dead:

She's literally embracing her mother's killer but, you question whether they could have brought Killmonger back in :dead:

They could have just wrote that Killmonger was saved in BP1 and that T'Challa died. Fans would have suspended their disbelief because we all know Chadwick died in real life. Now, think about what you wrote about Killmonger. That's alot of conflict that makes for a good story. Killmonger trying to become a better person, maybe he's changed after meeting his father and being saved by T'Challa. You could show Wakanda, Ramonda and Shuri not fuggin with him at all because of what he did in BP1. You could show Wakanda getting destroyed by Namor and Shuri not being able to hold Namor off, so they're forced to rethink their decision on him. You could show Killmonger using that opportunity to protect Wakanda and prove himself. You could've easily thrown in scenes beforehand of T'Chaka meeting Killmonger in the ancestral realm to get him to return to Wakanda to save it and apologize for abandoning him because that actor is still alive and would have added much needed closure to what happened to Erik in BP1. You could have even had BOTH Shuri and Killmonger fight Namor and kill his ass together. Then you can end the movie with Shuri being the new Queen and Killmonger basically being their Bucky. A fugged up nikka that's trying to atone for his sins. Maybe Killmonger even leaves Wakanda afterwards to protect his people elsewhere while letting Shuri know he's around if needed. And maybe he ends up in Haiti to check on T'Challa. There's so much you could have done there.

Real nikkas would have fugged with that over what they got :yeshrug:

You can't equate what Namor did to what Killmonger did.

Namor was willing to resolve things peacefully. But Nakia killed one of his people and he came back for revenge. Shuri even warned her.

What Killmonger did was 10 times worse and nobody was going to allow him to be king or black panther.

Once you die, you can't come back, so you're basically creating a different universe.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can't equate what Namor did to what Killmonger did.

Namor was willing to resolve things peacefully. But Nakia killed one of his people and he came back for revenge. Shuri even warned her.

What Killmonger did was 10 times worse and nobody was going to allow him to be king or black panther.

Once you die, you can't come back, so you're basically creating a different universe.

Agree to disagree breh. I’ve watched more than enough shows and movies where the villain became the hero. Also, I bet there’s not a single kid in America that would pick Shuri over Killmonger if you asked them who they wanted to be BP. So it’s not about the story of fixing a villain not working or about kids not liking it. It’s because y’all just don’t like Killmonger. And by y’all, I mean hardcore adult comic book fans.

And :dead: at Killmonger being worse. Namor flooded Wakanda and killed the Queen. Are you serious right now :dead:

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Black people as a whole really let Coogler and Bosemans legacy down.

Aint no what in hell Dr. Strange is supposed to make more than Wakanda Forever :snoop: But it looks like that's what might happen.

It's bad enough the international market is racist as fukk, but for the past year, black people were

1. threating to boycott over not recasting
2. shytting on Letitia Wright for no reason

Feige had to fight to even bring the character into the MCU. Its the only MCU property with a mostly black cast. Not supporting it means the character wont be a priority in the future. But nikkas don't care about the full picture. it will make it easier for them to scrape a movie like Blade altogether.

The first movie was carried by it's domestic gross. It will fall short by over $200 million.

Nah most of us went to see the movie. But unlike the first movie many us have no desire to see it again. Certainly not at the cinema. I’ve said plenty of times in this thread. I saw the first movie 6 times at the cinema. As it was a great movie, very rewatchable. As for blaming the International markets go look at the first movies numbers it was a massive success worldwide. Buoyed by massive numbers from China and South Korea especially. The appeal just wasn’t there this time for many people.

Marvel knew before the movie came out that they fukked up by not recasting or at least not permanently killing off T’Challla. Of course they’ll never say that publicly, but all their recent actions point to the fact creatives will never be allowed to make massive decisions that can affect billion dollar franchises again.

This movie is looking like it will be just above Thor: Love and Thunder and below Dr Strange when those final tallies come in, that puts it in B level MCU territory. Solid but not spectacular.

Thats embarrassing for a franchise that was setup for success. Had a great main character, ready to make that leap to the big time.

Now Chadwick dying changed a lot of things but imo Coogler has basically undone any good work he did in the first movie. The Wakandans got straight up sonned pretty much the entire movie, fact of the matter they were all but defeated by Namors people.

Now its biggest problem is its lack of four quadrant appeal. How could Disney not see how excising pretty much every important black male role except M’Baku was not going to play well in bringing in a wider audience?

The four quadrant idea of a successful movie is there for a reason. The first movie played that well to a tee. This movie is looking like overall stupid decisions that have ruined any momentum this franchise once had. Disney can only blame themselves for how this has turned out.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nah most of us went to see the movie. But unlike the first movie many us have no desire to see it again. Certainly not at the cinema. I’ve said plenty of times in this thread. I saw the first movie 6 times at the cinema. As it was a great movie, very rewatchable. As for blaming the International markets go look at the first movies numbers it was a massive success worldwide. Buoyed by massive numbers from China and South Korea especially. The appeal just wasn’t there this time for many people.

Marvel knew before the movie came out that they fukked up by not recasting or at least not permanently killing off T’Challla. Of course they’ll never say that publicly, but all their recent actions point to the fact creatives will never be allowed to make massive decisions that can affect billion dollar franchises again.

This movie is looking like it will be just above Thor: Love and Thunder and below Dr Strange when those final tallies come in, that puts it in B level MCU territory. Solid but not spectacular.

Thats embarrassing for a franchise that was setup for success. Had a great main character, ready to make that leap to the big time.

Now Chadwick dying changed a lot of things but imo Coogler has basically undone any good work he did in the first movie. The Wakandans got straight up sonned pretty much the entire movie, fact of the matter they were all but defeated by Namors people.

Now its biggest problem is its lack of four quadrant appeal. How could Disney not see how excising pretty much every important black male role except M’Baku was not going to play well in bringing in a wider audience?

The four quadrant idea of a successful movie is there for a reason. The first movie played that well to a tee. This movie is looking like overall stupid decisions that have ruined any momentum this franchise once had. Disney can only blame themselves for how this has turned out.
You sound like a c00n. And a fool.

And you don’t know what you’re talking about.

I guess Winter Soldier is B level as well according to your logic.

Domestically this movie has made more than most of the MCU movies.

The first black panther should’ve made way more than $1.3 billion. Typically combine overseas ticket sales account for 60% of world wide gross. The first black panther was the first billion dollar grossing film where the domestic was more than the international. And it’s the same with this movie.

Which shows how racist the rest of the world is. But for black people to shyt on it before it even dropped, killed a lot of buzz and momentum before it even finished filming. Black twitter trying to cancel Letitia Wright.

And you saying Wakandans got sonned is also bullshyt. They didn’t bring an entire army to battle them at the end of the movie. Secondly, Namor yielded and admitted defeat.

Lastly, NAMOR IN HIS OWN WORDS SAID

“The Black Panther is fhe mosf powerful person of the most powerful nation on the surface”

Daps
Yep none of the decisions were of a director who still had enthusiasm of the franchise.

It was like The Dark Knight Rises, you could tell Nolan didn't want to make the movie but did so for other reasons, the end result was some bullshyt but at least that was movie 3 not movie 2 like here and was part of a standalone franchise not one that's ongoing.

That's why the world building was trash. Wakanda is a whole nation yet still feels like a place that has 1 main location, a palace, some plains, a combat area and some mountains after 2 movies :dead:

Gotham in the last batman movie feels bigger and it's just a City.

The queen gets murdered and capital City destroyed and you have no idea what the citizens outside of the council are thinking/reacting about the situation.

The sequel should have actually made it feel bigger and explored the country but that would require a director fully enthused with the actual concept/franchise. Instead everything that was built up/building up to prior suddenly gets torpedoed :francis:
Nolan wouldn't have bothered with Rises if that was the case. Movie came out four years after The Dark Knight and no matter what he did, it wasn't going to live up to that film. Nolan probably had a great idea for the movie and some people ended up just not feeling it. It happens :yeshrug:. Raimi on the other hand obviously phoned in Spider-Man 3:russ:. The novelization is better than both versions of that movie they put out.